Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: >> W T F ?????...I SAW......

FRENCHIE
    WYRD in my local 24 hour fitness yesterday!!!!?????? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Its too late to replace Scuba at the Flex off!!!!! :hammerhea :wink:

jdogginla
    Damn.............i keep meaning to get to that 24 hour Fitness place :hammer2: Note to self: Get there before Thanksgiving

FRENCHIE
    Damn.............i keep meaning to get to that 24 hour Fitness place :hammer2: Note to self: Get there before Thanksgiving
    Dont be so hard on yourself!!!!
    :hammer2:

JackieV
    He said that he was starting to go to the gym, maybe by the end of summer he'll have man boobs to fit that bikini top!~

VEGASBABY
    Frenchie I blew this photo up and hung it in my garage by my gym for inspiration! :2purples: :2purples:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Connection.jpg

FRENCHIE
    Frenchie I blew this photo up and hung it in my garage by my gym for inspiration! :2purples: :2purples:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...Connection.jpg
    let it go please!!!!! although you were there and you saw the girls eggin me on!!!

GHTRIM
    WYRD in my local 24 hour fitness yesterday!!!!?????? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Its too late to replace Scuba at the Flex off!!!!! :hammerhea :wink:
    WYRD is working to get his lake swole on... Stick with it WYRD..

barbigrl
    I asked him if he was preparing for the flex off and...he got kinda mad at me?? :frown:

barbigrl
    Mad like in a steroid induced rage mad?
    Yeah he stared hitting walls and screaming...I can hear it over the phone He said after this cycle he could probably kick scuba's and Frenchie's ass....

Havasu Hangin'
    Yeah he stared hitting walls and screaming...I can hear it over the phone
    Maybe his shorts up his ass were irritating him?
    :notam:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast