Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: >> W T F ?????...I SAW......

djunkie
    Look out Frenchie. I'm coming after you for next year. I'm especially working on my midsection. Here I am doing some 12 oz. curls..... LOL!!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...27_020-med.jpg

WYRD
    Look out Frenchie. I'm coming after you for next year. I'm especially working on my midsection. Here I am doing some 12 oz. curls..... LOL!!!!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...27_020-med.jpg
    And you managed to hold the camera too..................thats talent

NOTALENT
    Wyrd @ the gym...nooooO!!! :rolleyes u gonna pass me up now that I cant work out Wyrd or what!!>>>

djunkie
    And you managed to hold the camera too..................thats talent
    Yes I am multy talented. You should see what I can do to a girl with my tongue and hands at the same time.

WYRD
    Yes I am multy talented. You should see what I can do to a girl with my tongue and hands at the same time.
    I'll take your word on that :crossx: :crossx:

Ultracrazy
    FYI only..........anybody else getting tired of Frenchies ass posted every 5 min?

VEGASBABY
    FYI only..........anybody else getting tired of Frenchies ass posted every 5 min?
    Hey, Mrs. Vegasbaby here, and the answer is NO NO NEVER NEVER!!! :wink:

VEGASBABY
    let it go please!!!!! although you were there and you saw the girls eggin me on!!! The girls were eggin you on, and if it were me I would of done it over and over!!!!!, But your right who could resist a bevy of beauties beggin for it? Not me!!!! :devil:

FRENCHIE
    Hey, Mrs. Vegasbaby here, and the answer is NO NO NEVER NEVER!!! :wink:
    YA GOTS ME WOOPT!!!!
    NOW LETS SEE LISTEN TO THE MALE HATERS??? OR MRS VEGAS BABY AND HER BEAUTIES!!??? .....ILL TAKE THE MRS FOR 500 ALEX!!!!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :wink:

FRENCHIE
    MORE PLAY.....EQUALS EVEN MORE HATE NOW!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast