Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEED pic's of old flatbottom interior's

I remember seeing some pic's of old flatty interiors sometime back but i'm to impatient to look for them. If any of you have some pic's that you could post it would be greatly appreciated. One that caught my eye was an interior in a Miller. I'm looking for the 1/3rd / 2/3rd's style front seat. But anything "OLD STYLE" would really help. Thanks in advance.....Billy-B.
    You know Billy... When I was doing the Howard interior I stopped by Strattons and saw an immense amount of old classiic pictures of his handy work. Too bad they're not available over the net.......Steve

BILLY.B
    I have some pics BUT THE INJECTOR FACES THE RIGHT WAY BACKWARDS :hammerhea I bet you also drove around with a rain coat on or better yet a winshield. If your injector is turned around "BACKASSWARDS" then you planned on behind all the time. Did I forget to mention it just looks GAY!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

wsuwrhr
    I bet you also drove around with a rain coat on or better yet a winshield. If your injector is turned around "BACKASSWARDS" then you planned on behind all the time. Did I forget to mention it just looks GAY!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
    Ill go with that.
    Coast guard regulations or not, I have never, and will never have the scoop facing backwards when the boat is in the water.
    Brian
    disclaimer:I don't have an injector hat, but if I did, see above.

FlatStupid
    Ill go with that.
    Coast guard regulations or not, I have never, and will never have the scoop facing backwards when the boat is in the water.
    Brian
    disclaimer:I don't have an injector hat, but if I did, see above.Yea but it'd be a Dodge and Lord knows you guys need all the air you can get!

wsuwrhr
    Yea but it'd be a Dodge and Lord knows you guys need all the air you can get!
    HUH?
    Brian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12