Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds a racist.....

MagicMtnDan
    Barry Bonds was an excellent hitter with decent power who took the juice and bulked up from stick-man to roid-man (check out his pics when he was a rookie and compare them to the roidhead he is today). He was always an asshole and over the past years (as a Giant) he became the #1 a-hole in baseball.
    Sure, he's always been a great hitter but everything he's ever achieved hitting-wise needs an asterisk next to it thanks to his help from the roids. :devil: His success in baseball will influence thousands of kids to try the juice.
    Barry Bonds sucks in every possible way. I hope he doesn't hit another home run so we're not stuck with him as the record holder.

SHOTKALLIN
    I agree with you. If he said it and it gets covered in a reputable news outlet he should be crucified for his comments. His Dad and him were playing golf one time at Bear Creek (he used to own a house there) in Murietta. I was playing with my father in law. Being a Giants fan I wanted to go up and say hello to them. My father in law wouldn't allow it. He said they were both assholes. He told me a pretty funny story about how a drunk ex-professional hockey player who got drunk all the time ended up in Bonds house by mistake. Lets just say the hockey player used some racial slurs when he thought a black guy was in his house and threatened to beat Barry up....lol While I don't use racial terminology myself...it was a hilarious story. Bonds was very close to getting hurt real bad. Of course the hockey player was totally in the wrong.
    I wish some Idiot would break in my house and call me the N word. I would put a bullet in his head and a huge steak knife in his hand. Then proceed to call the proper authorities.

SHOTKALLIN
    You know what's funny about those guy, neither one grew up in the ghetto. People love to hate AI and Rasheed, but those two guys give a lot back. I don't know the particulars with AI, but I know that Wallace has given millions of dollars to the Detroit, Philly, Durham and Portland communities. He's been doing it since his second year in the league, even before he was making huge money.
    thats beautiful....I see them in a slightly different light. kinda.

HOSS
    phuc `em
    Barry Bonds shoots juice. Anyone shooting juice is an a hole. What a wimp. But don`t take my word for it. He was a thin guy. I believe it was the `01 season when he came back from the off-season and gained 50 pds of muscle.

Dave C
    no shiat. Bonds grew up in an upper class rich neighborhood and went to a private high school here in SM called Serra. I know some rich white kids that went to school with him.
    He is just a spoiled rich kid and a punk.
    His diatribes towards the media are funny though.
    BTW that whole "I'm a victim cuz I'm a minority and screw whitey" plays really good in the local media here. Its a shame actually. :yuk:
    barry bonds never lived in the ghetto and he was never a thug. If you ask me, I think he act like a stuck up rich white guy.

doesitfloat?
    One of my best friends was the Serra High basketball team captain when Bonds went there. He was a f'ing selfish, spoiled punk from day one as a freshman. I have about 15 stories about him but these 2 are my favs:
    When he came back to the Bay Area from the Pirates, the Chronicle did this big "Barry coming home..." piece with interviews of all of his HS baseball teamates. Almost to a man, each guy would say stuff like, "He sure could hit the ball" (no sh!t). Not one person talked about Barry's personality or friendships. Found out later that the reporter was practically begging the players to say something good about him because almost every guy just kept talking about what a selfish, a-hole he was.
    Another: I was in 8th grade watching him play him play Joe Dimaggio summer ball at Central Park in San MAteo (he was a senior). I was really excited because I was a baseball nut and had heard so much about him. Bottom of the ninth, 2 men on, 2 out, his team down by 2. The pitcher intentionally walks Bonds to first loading them up. He throws his bat and curses all the way down to first and still continues to bitch about being walked loud enough for everyone in the stands to hear. The next guy up blasts a grand slam home run to right center onto to the street (El Camino) to win the game! Everyone is screaming and cheering about this great ending. What's Barry doing to celebrate with his teamates? STILL bitchen and whining about being walked. He never did smile and walked off the field all pissed off.
    He's always been a selfish prick.

Tom Brown
    I believe it was the `01 season when he came back from the off-season and gained 50 pds of muscle.
    Maybe he exercised and ate a healthy diet?
    I don't care if he hates me because I'm as white as Keith Richards before a blood transfusion. It's his loss.

doesitfloat?
    I have a Willie Mays story too.
    A cabinet guy builds several thousands of dollars worth of custom cabinets for Willie's kitchen, baths, etc. Some real gaudy colors, finishes, BTW. Anyway, the builder has been working with Willie and in his house for weeks, to the point where he feels pretty comfortable with him. When he finished the job, Willie paid him (another story) and then the builder says, "I want to go back in and take a few pictures for my photo albums". Willie says, "Oh no you don't, that there's Willie's property now...you got to pay Willie to take pictures of Willie's property"
    How f'ing pretentious!!!

Floored
    Had a friend in San Mateo that used to have Bonds over for babysitting and pool parties and she said he was unsocial and generally not a nice kid(read snob) but she also said his dad was a nice man, easy to get along with, away from the public eye.

cdog
    you wouldn't know ghetto if your car broke down in one.
    Allan Iverson is GHETTO. Rasheed Wallace is GHETTO. Bonds is a pompous arrogant ASSHOLE! there is a difference.
    How the fuk would you know? No class=getto in my book.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast