Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barry Bonds a racist.....

THOR
    How the fuk would you know? No class=getto in my book.
    It isnt hard to figure out who is ghetto. Walks like a duck, talks like a duck, you know........ :hammer2:

THOR
    Being a self important, borish, asshole does not make you ghetto.
    Dude, Iverson and Wallace are as close to ghetto as you can get.

doesitfloat?
    Being a self important, borish, asshole does not make you ghetto.
    How about just calling them pricks (Bonds) or thugs (AI, etc )?

bigd1
    Give the guy a break! It's just the 'roids talkin.

THOR
    Yeh, I knew who we were talking about. Bonds isnt like by his peers, teammates, family, etc. He is just and a$$hole. Period.
    Posturing an image is synonymous with 'representin'

cdog
    Does it really matter what word you choose to insult a moron? The whole point is to make it known that these sports people need to be accountable for their actions and words like the rest of us. They get not a penny of my money. To argue about who's getto or a plain ole POS is just lame.

meaniam
    barry bonds has talent but will never be out of the light it is the life he had chosen he should be a more positive role model and leader if he dont like it he should leave the game hell be forgotten in 1 yr there is a whole lot more talent out there and probably never get the chance becuase there family was not known the man should not show racial lines and should keep to himself after all, last i say he wasnt number 1 on the home run derby they had on tv last week
    now for my jerry springer moument my thoughts are simple barry bonds you suck quit and shut the f@ck up you will be washed up here shortly let 1 fast ball nail you in the neck lets watch what a hitter you become barry bond and spike lee should be canned and should not recive public support
    mike :devil:

THOR
    I will correct one thing. Barry Bonds is almost universally loved (as a baseball player) by every teammate he's ever played with, except Jeff Kent, who's a big asshole in his own right.
    Not true. I have a handful of friends that have played with and against Bonds and tell me that he is hated by teammates nationwide. Kent is just one guy out of many that hate him.

THOR
    I have played against him and with many players that have played with and against him. You're wrong.
    Well, if you say I am wrong, then I guess I am. Remind me to call my friends still playing in the league and I will them that ShockwaveBob called Bull$hit.

doesitfloat?
    Damn, SWBOB, most of your posts are usually spot on. But Bonds loved by his teammates? That's almost as laughable as Barry's hat size growing 5/8" in 5 years from "working out".
    This guy is despised but tolerated because he's the golden child...the cash cow. You think his teammates love Barry sitting in his double wide locker area in his own special reclining chair while they're on stools?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast