Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rooster tail/Diverter ?

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
    Taylorman......last time I saw your boat you had alot of wedge in there. Maybe consider removing some of the wedge and see if it helps.
    Omega

Taylorman
    I have tried it with no wedge and its the same.

ChetCapoli
    No droop, i have a straight AT snoot. Maybe chet can help me
    Kevin
    nope i cant help ya....besides......your on the right track with the snoot! That surely couldnt be the problem. WOW, you actually mentioned gary snow....you moonlighting now?? How much faster are you going now that you changed from the droop?? Just have to ask.
    CHET

Squirtin Thunder
    nope i cant help ya....besides......your on the right track with the snoot! That surely couldnt be the problem. WOW, you actually mentioned gary snow....you moonlighting now?? How much faster are you going now that you changed from the droop?? Just have to ask.
    CHET
    Damn the wife let you out again ???? :2purples:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    CHET
    There you go with that bull$hit chet!!!! Why do you always come in someones thread and bump your damn gums??? Where is your boat? How fast are you? Post them pics so we can see what YOUr working with!! I never get into the benchracing bs but you really been pi$$ing me off lately! Stay in the benchraching forum and leave us sane people alone dammit!!!!!!! Let the man try to fix his problem!!!! You jackass!!!!!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Hey kevin, I see your tail is way different than it is in your signature! What did you change from then to now????

Taylorman
    Hey kevin, I see your tail is way different than it is in your signature! What did you change from then to now????
    The tail in my signature is with my jet o vator, the new pics are with the american turbine diverter.
    WOW, you actually mentioned gary snow....you moonlighting now??
    Your such a cornhole chet. If you must know, i just happened to be in Gary Snows neighborhood and he offered to take a look at it for me. Super nice guy by the way.
    Did i say Gary Snows neighborhood? lol inside joke

sanger rat
    Try 8 degree's up. Look's like the nozzle is still in the water.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast