Thread: Does anyone have BBC heads they want to part with?

daddy b
    Thanks to everyone for the part connections, it's great dealing with boat people. Anyway, I need RECTANGLE port heads ready or not....... possible trade for my 781's, or 702's. daddy b :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Jordy
    I've got a set sitting in my shop. They're rectangle ports, have been cleaned up some in the runners, 103 cc (as I recall) closed chambers. I've also got all the valves, springs and retainers for them. Where are you located? Shipping these heavy bastards would cost more than I'd want for them.

Wildchild80
    Thanks to everyone for the part connections, it's great dealing with boat people. Anyway, I need RECTANGLE port heads ready or not....... possible trade for my 781's, or 702's. daddy b :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    I have a set of polished aluminum 074 open chambered heads. Cherry never hurt or welded. All stock no porting (legal SS heads) Titanium Intake valves, Stainless exhaust valves, new springs for flat tappet cam titanium retainers. All first class stuff $3,000.00
    Let me know..... Dave Rankin

Speedin' Ian
    I have a set of 990's that are fully ported and polished with stainless valves, comes with springs, retainers and 7 degree locks. At some point they cracked between the valves and were repaired, I had a hard time keeping a valve jobs on the exhaust side but I think that was a combination of low seat presure and condensation coming through the zoomies. Anyways if you want them I am asking $400.00 for the pair seeing as how you would need a valve job and probably some springs.
    BTW they were set-up to run the extra head bolt and the combustion chambers came in at about 125cc