Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone own a Jenn-air BBQ? Need input

ryantparks
    Ordered 1 from Lowes today and it should be here in 2-3 weeks.
    All stainless steel, 4 burner and a lifetime warranty on the burners for $750 which I thought was a smokin deal compared to Barbaques Galore which for basically the same thing its about $1200-1400.
    I dont have to get this when it comes in but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this brand.

Scream
    I was looking at the 5 burner model. Jenn-Air is a great brand, although I don't think they had anything to do with the manufacture of this product. I looked at them at Lowes and think they are top notch as SS grills go. All the parts are SS or Brass, which is important. Had Iron grills before and the first use made them rust and flake, not good. Even the ceramic coated ones aren't that good in the long run. SS is the way to go IMO and the 4 or 5 burner model is the right one for the job.
    Scream

Krazy K
    Barbeques Galore is still in business? I think there grills are pieces of shit! They are not worth the money you pay for them. I worked in there distribution center in Irvine for awhile. I got screwed on my hourly wage so I started throwing things around as I was putting together orders so I could get fired and collect unemployment. Got two BBQ's with my employee discount for my sister's family and my mom and stepdad. Upgraded to the brass burners. The one my sister has still is working good, one of the top of the line BBQ's. I think I got for them for about $400, retail was about $1000. The one my stepdad had went to shit.
    What were we talking about??? Oh....Jenn-Air. I've heard good things about them relating to kitchen products.

Panic Button
    I think Ihave the one up from that, the 60000BTU. Love the thing! The only word of caution is in windy weather don't use the rotisserie, the flame blows out.
    http://images.lowes.com/product/0443...d=158&cvt=jpeg

prozach
    I bought a Fire Magic and it is a piece of Sh*t. I paid like $2k for the thing and it has had nothing but problems. Don't buy a Fire Magic!!!

havasujoe93
    Bought the 5 burner on Monday and had a BBQ the same day, the thing is pimp.

RiverDave
    Ordered 1 from Lowes today and it should be here in 2-3 weeks.
    All stainless steel, 4 burner and a lifetime warranty on the burners for $750 which I thought was a smokin deal compared to Barbaques Galore which for basically the same thing its about $1200-1400.
    I dont have to get this when it comes in but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this brand.
    You can get a 4 burner all stainless grill over at Sears right now (Kenmore) for 450.00 bucks.. I think it's 45,000 BTU's? Pretty nice grill all n all. Just picked one up last night and will be putting it together today.
    RD

Ultracrazy
    I have the 5 burner........great BBQ.......beer taste better too

RiverDave
    This is the other Kenmore I got a few years back from sears.. I purchased it for 800.00 and then with all the accessories etc.. it came out to be a little over a grand. 60,000 BTU's 6 Burners + Back Burner + 1 Side Burner and a huge grilling surface. I've had it for 2 years now and we run the hell out of the thing with no problems to date. (Although I do have it washed and cleaned every weekend so that might help with regards to problems?)
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/860BBQ.jpg
    RD

C-2
    I have searched high and low for a good gas BBQ - and I'm torn between the Weber Genesis Gold and that damn Jenn Aire. The Weber is bullet proof, time tested and most importantly, cooks evenly throughout the entire grill. The Jenn Aire looks and feels solid, keep us posted.
    C2<----- still pissed with his top of the line BBQ Galore que (now a worthless pile of scrap). I shoulda bought the damn Weber, the salesman bamboozled me into a bigger piece of crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast