Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone own a Jenn-air BBQ? Need input

BOBALOO
    I dont think i have EVER heard a bad thing said about Weber. My cousins lasted 15 years and was natural gas. It didn't wear out but just got too old looking.
    Jenn aire supposedly makes some good stuff also.
    My 10$ el cheapo propane grill was cooking up some Killer burgers on the channel and at the main sandbar last weekend also.
    It was probably made in China. I keep it on the boat and use it every trip out there

Blacksheep
    Ordered 1 from Lowes today and it should be here in 2-3 weeks.
    All stainless steel, 4 burner and a lifetime warranty on the burners for $750 which I thought was a smokin deal compared to Barbaques Galore which for basically the same thing its about $1200-1400.
    I dont have to get this when it comes in but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this brand.
    I bought the exact one back in Nov. I bought the natural gas version. Had a line run out to the deck with a shut off valve. Don't have to worry about running out of gas anymore I love it...It's the nicest grill I ever bought and for $750, I think it was a great deal!!!

havasujoe93
    Ordered 1 from Lowes today and it should be here in 2-3 weeks.
    All stainless steel, 4 burner and a lifetime warranty on the burners for $750 which I thought was a smokin deal compared to Barbaques Galore which for basically the same thing its about $1200-1400.
    I dont have to get this when it comes in but was curious if anyone has had any experience with this brand.
    My buddy bought the top of the line Jenn-Air this weekend, 60000 BTU's all stainless, the whole nine. The thing kicks A$$. He bought it from Lowes as well, the best price on Memorial weekend.

ryantparks
    So my wife was able to get it today for my b-day and it was sitting in the garage when I got home from work, hopefully my big gift will be tonight!
    I think I'll keep her and my wife too.

ROZ
    Nice thing about the Jenair is the lid... great heavy construction and easy to open and close

RiverDave
    Somebody post some pictures up of this Jenn Air.. and the competing Weber.. I'd like to see them.
    I know alot of shit has been talked on BBQ's galore.. I think they are making their own ques named "viking" now?
    Anybody have any experience with DCS (Dynamic Cooking Systems) grills? I've been told in the past that they are basically the "benzo's" of grills.. They have more trick features then anyone else that's fo shizzle.
    RD <--- BBQ lover

ROZ
    Viking, the professional cooktop company, is now making bbq's... Was looking at a killer range for the house, and it was like 12k... I'll pass...
    DCS makes good sheit... I think it was the brand the sales person at Home Expo was raving about...

cdog
    I bought the costco 389.00 one a couple of months back and am very happy with it. The have the deluxe version for 800 and that one is huge. The grates are tubular stainless and are easy to clean. It also has a pullout drip pan in the bottom that I used for smoker chips and the heating iron and dubed it as a smoker. Great BBQ They are also made by charbroil. I was picky with the construstion and wanted a inclosed area for the wiring system so the dog would'nt get to it like the last one. The ignition system works real good also. My wife can figure it out, so that says alot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12