Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help*******i Need A Hook Up At Any ...

rvrtoy
    Any body have a hook up at any so call Chrysler dealers? I need a 300 SRT8 at a reasonable dealer mark up not the 20k most seem to be asking. I will buy today.

Scream
    My brother bought one this weekend. Took an electronic game with him to play poker with while the whining went on in the back office...lol. Only gave them copies of his registration and license so he could leave anytime. (big deal getting those back if you wanna walk out of a deal) so give them only copies. Get your credit ahead of time so you don't have to worry about financing, and you're done. Just be prepared to wait it out a few hours until you wear them down. He go his for $300 over (the best he could do) and a few other "due bill" items. When they'd go to the manager to do whatever they do, he just played electronic poker and waited them out...
    Scream

meaniam
    i worked in car sales forever the manager goes up there not to discuss what they want to do about the car they desk all ready knows their bottom line they are talking about what they are wanting for lunch and what lot porter is getting it
    here is what to do know your credit score what problems you have shown on it that way it cant be used agianst you dont hide them they see it no big deal obtain funding on your own bank credit union call credit cards they sometimes offer funding at good rates have funding secured
    now you are at the dealer sales rep shows up to great you just ask who is on the desk right now they will answer all the time then try to find out why you are asking just tell them you want to see them and the sales rep will ask your name give first name only walk up to desk tell them you are interested in (what ever color option and model) if you are 700 plus on credit this is the time to say it I HAVE GOLD BALL CREDIT and want to know if you will sell me this car in the next hour for 300 over invoice not msrp or adendem dont pay no attenion to those tool of negotiation not interested 98% of the time they will move and the rep will all ready have the keys to the car you need to keep control of this conversation dont discuss payment confirm this is the car you want if it is they will try to discuss what is called 4 square tell them you are not going to play with that you dont have time but be polite i would throw you out if you were a punk credit report do the top section name address phone licence number social down to where it ask for nearest relitive they need no more then that at this time see if they can beat your terms if you didnt ask for your credit union ahead of time ask for a 10 day financing option to bet their funding focus on intrest rate and look or ask for simple intrest never sign for add on intrest have that in writing if you buy a car for 20000 plan 10 for tax lic so 2000 cash try to have that up front if done right and firm you will have a deal if not walk out we use to try to see how far we could let the cust go before getting them back in even to placeing a call later to tell them we have a deal if not go somewhere else if you need somone to work you a deal i will help proably get it don over the phone and delivered to you dont get weak if you bring your spouse that person will have to have the same poker face as you or they will try to negotiate the deal through them to try a break you down if that happen get up take them with you, you will need to keep control car deal should be fast not all day the sales person will make a mini 25 dollrs or so try not to waste their time be respectful
    mike :devil:

jdogginla
    I have an order at the Chrysler Dealer in Glendale........I won't be getting it since I just bought my truck from Jay. It's silver with all the options. I'm not sure how we could pull it off in terms of transferring the order to your name. The car was supposed to be here mid-june. PM me and I'll call and get the info. Ohhhh and I don't know how Screams bro got it for 300 over (I'm assuming 300 over MSRP) but if he did, he's lucky. The waiting list for these is crazy, people are paying the 10-15k over sticker. I've yet to see one in person yet.....

Wonderboy
    i worked in car sales forever the manager goes up there not to discuss what they want to do about the car they desk all ready knows their bottom line they are talking about what they are wanting for lunch and what lot porter is getting it
    here is what to do know your credit score what problems you have shown on it that way it cant be used agianst you dont hide them they see it no big deal obtain funding on your own bank credit union call credit cards they sometimes offer funding at good rates have funding secured
    now you are at the dealer sales rep shows up to great you just ask who is on the desk right now they will answer all the time then try to find out why you are asking just tell them you want to see them and the sales rep will ask your name give first name only walk up to desk tell them you are interested in (what ever color option and model) if you are 700 plus on credit this is the time to say it I HAVE GOLD BALL CREDIT and want to know if you will sell me this car in the next hour for 300 over invoice not msrp or adendem dont pay no attenion to those tool of negotiation not interested 98% of the time they will move and the rep will all ready have the keys to the car you need to keep control of this conversation dont discuss payment confirm this is the car you want if it is they will try to discuss what is called 4 square tell them you are not going to play with that you dont have time but be polite i would throw you out if you were a punk credit report do the top section name address phone licence number social down to where it ask for nearest relitive they need no more then that at this time see if they can beat your terms if you didnt ask for your credit union ahead of time ask for a 10 day financing option to bet their funding focus on intrest rate and look or ask for simple intrest never sign for add on intrest have that in writing if you buy a car for 20000 plan 10 for tax lic so 2000 cash try to have that up front if done right and firm you will have a deal if not walk out we use to try to see how far we could let the cust go before getting them back in even to placeing a call later to tell them we have a deal if not go somewhere else if you need somone to work you a deal i will help proably get it don over the phone and delivered to you dont get weak if you bring your spouse that person will have to have the same poker face as you or they will try to negotiate the deal through them to try a break you down if that happen get up take them with you, you will need to keep control car deal should be fast not all day the sales person will make a mini 25 dollrs or so try not to waste their time be respectful
    mike :devil:
    That is probably the longest sentence in the world. .................................................. .................................

WaTchTheGelCoat
    That is probably the longest sentence in the world. .................................................. .................................
    I was just thinkin the same thing. :mix:

meaniam
    sorry bad at leavin puncuation here is a few ........

rvrtoy
    Thanks for the info. I will be paying cash. The srt8 is a limited production with a 425 HP 6.1 so 300 over is very hard to believe.

SoCalOffshore
    I tried to get one and gave up. I know two guys at Chrysler, one owns a dealership and the other is the sales manager. The owner said we are sold out for this years allotment and said he would put my name down, no discussion of price. The sales mgr, told me he sold the last $20,000 over sticker and would give me one $10,000 over, since I am a friend. So...I am looking at a BMW 545i. Good luck.

Outnumbered
    Any body have a hook up at any so call Chrysler dealers? I need a 300 SRT8 at a reasonable dealer mark up not the 20k most seem to be asking. I will buy today.
    Rvrtoy, do yourself a favor and wait 6 months to a year to buy that car. If you buy it now you will be so burried in it you will never get out of it without taking a huge loss. When things cool down you will be able to pick one up used, low miles, and still under warranty for $10k under sticker. Dodge/Chrysler is very soft on the resale for the most part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast