Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help*******i Need A Hook Up At Any ...

jdogginla
    you've got a return pm :wink:

Norseman
    I tried to get one and gave up. I know two guys at Chrysler, one owns a dealership and the other is the sales manager. The owner said we are sold out for this years allotment and said he would put my name down, no discussion of price. The sales mgr, told me he sold the last $20,000 over sticker and would give me one $10,000 over, since I am a friend. So...I am looking at a BMW 545i. Good luck.
    I have a buddy who's family owns a Chrysler Dealership, he is the used car sales manager, his brother is the sales manager and he can't get one for his wife.

meaniam
    spoke to manager at shaver and riverside chrysler.he said it proably would be 10 months before you ever get one. the ones they have comming in are sold said he could do the regular 300 all day long but these have just came out.and they have a high demand. he says it is like the pt cruiser when thay first came out. 10000 to 15000 above msrp and people are paying it. sad all them people buying a 18000 dollar pt cruiser, just to see it is worth 3000 to 5000 later. gee wonder if crysler resale will ever change.my buddy at shaver states you need to be in good standing to get a allotment on these 300 limited production right now. i dought shaver has that ive known csi to be low.

rvrtoy
    Thanks to everyone for your input an opinions. I did get my hook up and am VERY pleased with the result!!

dicudmore
    Thanks to everyone for your input an opinions. I did get my hook up and am VERY pleased with the result!!
    right on Steve...
    pics when you get it of course :wink:

rvrtoy
    Deal!!

BoatPI
    Call Al Chanteretto at Gonzales Jeep Chrysler in South Gate. He has two on order. They only sell lower priced cars in SOuth Gate so often other dealers trade with them . He is the national fleet manager and sells maybe 500 cars a month. I do not know the number but he works M-F in the 562.

BoatPI
    BTW Chrysler is producing the SRT-8 in all models, Dodge Charger and Magnum too. And my contact is connected to DOdge as they own Whitter Dodge.

rvrtoy
    Thanks for the info Boat PI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12