Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Havasu was crazy! But a blonde who wouldnt stop!!

NOTALENT
    :eat: For the most part it was a great weekend. Barbi you will be happy to know that I told off the blonde with white glasses to the fullest extent!! :burningm: :jawdrop: She just nagged, bitched, complained etc the whole weekend!! Fockin girl didnt even have to pay for shit!! 11 People went and everyone hated her...damn im soo glad to be home away from her. I told her to lose my number On a good note it was good hanging out with everyone. IvanDan, Totally Incapassitated, Jay, Newcastle and friends.. I wish I could have made it over but problems occured! Kokohos was great as well as RR...I will be posting pics tonight...so stay tuned! :jawdrop:

barbigrl
    :eat: For the most part it was a great weekend. Barbi you will be happy to know that I told off the blonde with white glasses to the fullest extent!! :burningm: :jawdrop: She just nagged, bitched, complained etc the whole weekend!! Fockin girl didnt even have to pay for shit!! 11 People went and everyone hated her...damn im soo glad to be home away from her. I told her to lose my number On a good note it was good hanging out with everyone. IvanDan, Totally Incapassitated, Jay, Newcastle and friends.. I wish I could have made it over but problems occured! Kokohos was great as well as RR...I will be posting pics tonight...so stay tuned! :jawdrop:
    Was it Leah??? No white sunglasses!!! My girlfriend wore a pair this weekend...I did not have the heart to tell her she looked rediculous!!! :hammer2:

NOTALENT
    Was it Leah??? No white sunglasses!!! My girlfriend wore a pair this weekend...I did not have the heart to tell her she looked rediculous!!! :hammer2:
    yup yup..thats her name!! she didnt wear the glasses though!!

MagicMtnDan
    Hopefully you can post some revealing and embarassing pics of the beotch

NOTALENT
    Hopefully you can post some revealing and embarassing pics of the beotch
    haha..I may be able to..I got some topless boobie shots from the way up!

a catered life
    she must have been really bad......lets examine this closer ....toppless shots, hung out with you all weekend, didnt have to pay for shiat dam tell me at least the blowie was done right

NOTALENT
    she must have been really bad......lets examine this closer ....toppless shots, hung out with you all weekend, didnt have to pay for shiat dam tell me at least the blowie was done right
    bro, you have no Idea...I was thinking "is notalent gonna have to slap a bitch" :crossx: haha.friday night @ RR was a great night with her..good things happened..then the next morning it all went to hell!! 11 people sick of her!! even her best friends.. I actually saw how fake and superficial this chick was this weekend..living off her daddys creditcard, I cant explain how much..once I told her off..everyone in the trunk went quiet and was like "oh shit"! she came back with some half ass answer like 5 min later..haha..then I said shut up and lose my number when we get home..lol..her friends were busting up when I saw them in the rear view mirror! :220v:

Wet Dream
    I cant explain how much..once I told her off..everyone in the trunk went quiet
    Do you transport all of your friends in the trunk, or just the annoying ones?

NOTALENT
    Do you transport all of your friends in the trunk, or just the annoying ones?
    haha..only the blondes that pop off at the mouth!! :crossx:

Wet Dream
    I know just the type you're talking about, but we still want to see pics of this "chick"

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast