Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Sirius Unit

Hallett19
    I want a Sirius satelite radio, but I want a handheld one that I can have in the car, gym, home, etc....
    I see the handheld ones and they are around $100, but do they have all the features the other units have ? And they are $10 a month, right ?
    I want it for when Howard Stern changes stations and to listen to Nascar

wildbillg
    I want a Sirius satelite radio, but I want a handheld one that I can have in the car, gym, home, etc....
    I see the handheld ones and they are around $100, but do they have all the features the other units have ? And they are $10 a month, right ?
    I want it for when Howard Stern changes stations and to listen to Nascar
    FU

Hallett19
    is that a good one

Hallett19
    I'm going to assume nobody likes sirius ....

Tom Brown
    I'm going to assume nobody likes sirius ....
    Sit tight. Some knowledgable folks will be along in a bit.

mgar_red
    Sirius brand rcvr ( sportster ) pkg deal ( w/ car kit ) at Circuit City for like $89 after rebate ( still haven't received yet ), but that was some time back. Home kit (cradle,pwr supl) another half a bill, and then external roof antenna off ebay for another half a bill cause the window one that came w/ home kit not worth a crap on reception ( but i did throw that in my wrk truk dash.. wrks decent ). I take the head unit inside the house after parking the car and keep on listening. Still came out ahead from friend who picked up a deal at wally world with a clarrion/sirius setup as far as the car kit goes.
    Overall a good source for more than I'll ever listen to. Oh, and the uncensored comedy chanel plays some good laughs 24/7. As for H.S., I could care less for him, but that's just my view. And the subscription price is more like $12/mo, and billed in quarterly, semi, or anual payments. Not sure of single month to month. My cc statement comes with a $42 charge every three mo. I think xm was the ten dollar one. Somebody had told me sirius had a few more channels than them, but i never bothered to compare.
    Get whichever you want, i'm sure they both will keep you tuned in.

Froggystyle
    I am a big fan of Sirius. We have it in every boat stock in fact.
    I don't know about the handheld units. I saw a couple at Circuit City that I didn't know the brand name on. Looked like Sirius made it.
    I know that all of the really good Delphi stuff is for XM, but Sirius is close behind, and the programming is ten times better.
    I will ask my guy at Sirius for you.

CrazyHippy
    So none yet.... :devil:
    Muahahahahaha
    Had Sirius in my last truck, it was pretty cool. Most of my driving now is local, so i prefer the local stations to keep up w/ traffic and dont have it.
    BJH

Blacksheep
    I don't know about the handheld units. I saw a couple at Circuit City that I didn't know the brand name on. Looked like Sirius made it.
    I know that all of the really good Delphi stuff is for XM, but Sirius is close behind, and the programming is ten times better.
    I will ask my guy at Sirius for you.
    Froggy,
    Who's your guy at Sirius? Just curious as a former employee

OGShocker
    F.O.R.D. and Sirius?
    The count is 0 & 2 and heres the pitch....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast