Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dam Run

Artv
    Art my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Thanks bro.

WYRD
    Art if there is anything, and I mean ANYTHING I can do to help just call

Mrs.HLB
    Sorry about your grandma Art. Hope she gets better. Prayers go out to you and your family.

MAINEVENT
    Thanks everyone, I just spoke with my Dad and the Doctor gives her 48hours. I'm not sure what to do, if we still lived in Cali i would be at the hospital. I wish i could just get in the car and go see her one last time.
    Dude call in sick tomorrow drive to LA spend an entire day with her then drive to the picnic friday night just have your clothes in the car
    but seriously my thoughts are with your fam

HOOTER SLED-
    Handle your biz Art dog. Sorry to hear the news homey. I'd go with ME's suggestion.

Artv
    Dude call in sick tomorrow drive to LA spend an entire day with her then drive to the picnic friday night just have your clothes in the car
    but seriously my thoughts are with your fam
    I'm at work, the plan is leave for the Dam run tonight, unless i get the phone call

NOTALENT
    we got ur backs..best wishes...dont worry..in the words of Bob Marley "everythings gonna be alright" :clover:

Artv
    we got ur backs..best wishes...dont worry..in the words of Bob Marley "everythings gonna be alright" :clover:
    Thanks bro,

JackieV
    I didn't realize Art had posted a thread, Thanks everybody! You guys are great. I am packing the bags for us to Laughlin now but the suit case is also being packed for Cali.

JackieV
    As you know we eneded up making it out to the Dam Run late Friday night.
    Early Saturday morning we found out that Art's Grandmother passed away at 2:30am.
    Do to alot of circumstances we stayed and enjoyed ourselves with it on our minds very much. We will be flying out to Cali Wednesday for the wake and Burial Thursday and then flying to Vegas Friday afternoon for our wedding Saturday... Yup we have ALOT going on. :frown:
    Thanks to everyone that showed concern and gave us luv. HB is great!
    That should explain why Art was so hammered too, but he really is never that bad. :hammerhea
    And a special yum-yum thanks to the DHO's for the sandwich! Susie you make a killer sandwich, lady! We kept talking about it allll weekend!
    I hope to talk to everyone soon...since we will be really busy and stressed the rest of the week.
    Be safe!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast