Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Dam Run

Kilrtoy
    That should explain why Art was so hammered too, but he really is never that bad. :!
    REALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.....
    I have pics that say different...... If he wasnt drunk, then HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM.....

Biglue
    Sorry to hear about that guys.

Artv
    Thanks everyone, Jackie and i had a great time. Please keep us in your prayers. All this still feels like a dream.

Foxy99
    Thanks Everyone for making my weekend Hella Fun!!! It was good to meet all of sexy HB people out on the water.
    Shout out to my peeps on our boat -
    Art - Baby you can be my daddy anytime
    Jackie - When we getting married again?? You are one hot chili pepper
    Barbie - Your one sexy B!! Sure know how to party and shake your thing...
    Shane - Your one sexy MF!!
    Rob- Damn your f*cking tall.....I don't know you, But I THINK YOUR A DICK J/K Who loves ya baby??

NOTALENT
    Sorry to hear that, I thoughts and prayers go out to you guys...

barbigrl
    Thanks Everyone for making my weekend Hella Fun!!! It was good to meet all of sexy HB people out on the water.
    Rob- Damn your f*cking tall.....I don't know you, But I THINK YOUR A DICK J/K Who loves ya baby??
    Thanks girl!! I had a great time with you this weekend!!! We've got to do it again really soon!!!! :rollside:

dicudmore
    Art and Jackie...
    Sorry for your loss. I hope being with all of us was some help in getting through it

Artv
    Art and Jackie...
    Sorry for your loss. I hope being with all of us was some help in getting through it
    Being on the water on Saturday made things so much better. Dan, how many hours of sleep did you get this weekend?

dicudmore
    Being on the water on Saturday made things so much better. Dan, how many hours of sleep did you get this weekend?
    haha... 1.5hrs friday night.
    got back into Havasu at midnight sat night, so almost 5 hours there...
    then got back to simi valley around 11:30 last night, so about 5 more :wink:

WYRD
    Foxy I have no Idea why you even came out there....................why did you sit on the boat all day...........why did you drink so much.............did you have fun? J/K I really enjoyed having you on my boat I think this is the best boat crew I have had yet............GREAT TIMES BABY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast