Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best New For Men Since.... EVER !!!

Hallett19

Wonderboy
    I've already printed out like 10 copies and plastered them all over the house. :eat:

RiverDave
    You know alot of girls do these marathon walks for Breast Cancer.. I'm thinking they should all give blowjobs for breast cancer now.
    RD

Hallett19
    I've already printed out like 10 copies and plastered them all over the house. :eat:
    I did this in my office, do you think I'll get in trouble ??

ELIMINAT THIS
    Just sent it to my wife I will report back in the morning. I guess I missed the signups for that study damit. :frown:

meaniam
    "Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer,
    highly recommended

charlyox
    It's all in the name of their health. sometimes you have to take one for the team :smile:

Biglue
    Good idea.

JustMVG
    You know alot of girls do these marathon walks for Breast Cancer.. I'm thinking they should all give blowjobs for breast cancer now.
    RD
    While they are walking??? They might trip and get a mouthful slam the trap shut, voila instant castration, yikes :2purples:

Dr. Len Lictepeen... lmao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast