Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SPAM 78 18 gullwing

Jake W2
    Well I have been kicking around the idea of sell off my project and all the parts.
    I would like to get 1500 for the hull and trailer.
    Hull has been regelled black on the deck sides and transom.Stringers have been wraped in carbon fiber .Beilge has been gelled black and gunwhale suports gelled black.
    Hull comes with new wheel,rex billet hub,new searing cable,new forward and reverse cable,Rex billet shift lever,beedee black guages and billet bezzels new key switch with bezzel,2 black coated dumps,new stearing extsion.billet grab handel.Full length rails with seat mounts .MPD machined intake with back cut shoe and ride plate with custom stiffners.
    Trailer is tandem has new crome wheels and new tires.I haver cut off the steps and fenders.It comes with new fenders and inner guards,new led lights,and new trailer hook up.It will need to be sand blasted and new fender mounts put on and painted ect but it fits the hull nice and is a good trailer with a detach toung.
    The hull has a new lime green stripe and 2 deck arrows you guys have not seen a pic of yet.It is gell and is not finished but i do have the gel to finish it along with some plat grey to accenbt it.All will come with hull and trailer.i do have the title for both and are in my name.
    If I sell the hull and trailer I have alot of other stuff to sell also nice stuff for a good price.
    I do have the race buckets for the boat they are covered in dark grey tweed with 2 small black stripes.They do not come with it but could for 300 more bucks.all so something else to consider is I have a custom loader with 6 in blocker for the hull 100 bucks for it not included.
    PM or call me 816 331 1545
    Jake

Jake W2
    I forgot it comes with new black ano rub rail also.
    Jake

Wicked Performance Boats
    Why Jake? I know you love gullwings. Say it isn't so. Just finish putting her together and drive her once. Then sell her if'n you don't like her. Budlight :frown:

Jake W2
    I am selling it because I bought a Fen family boat.It is a 20 foot Baja Outlaw.
    I bought it so my wife and I could enjoy the lake and I could work on my project as I wanted to but I think I will just sell it so I can stop throwing money at it.
    Jake

Wicked Performance Boats
    I am selling it because I bought a Fen family boat.It is a 20 foot Baja Outlaw.
    I bought it so my wife and I could enjoy the lake and I could work on my project as I wanted to but I think I will just sell it so I can stop throwing money at it.
    Jake
    Ugh, it's like getting an abortion. Something you need to do but hate doing it. Good luck, it'll make a great project boat for someone. Allright guys, here's a original Earl Smith gullwing for sale, jump on it!! Budlight

Jetmugg
    Somebody will be getting a big head start on a great boat. I'm almost tempted to buy the boat back from you Jake. It's one of those "I wish I still had that boat" feelings.
    It would be a great budget bracket boat.
    PS= Jake you might want to tow it to St Louis for the SLDBA races next weekend. That would be a great place to sell it.
    Steve.

Jake W2
    Yea Steve if it sells I am sure I will kick my self later.
    I think the hull with all the stuff is worth more but since I started on the green stripe it put it back to project statis.
    Jake

dam jake to bad you are so far away. i am going to be needing another project pretty soon.
    pat(slotracer)

Don"t Sell It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    A friend has been trying to call but says no one answers and theres no machine to leave a mesage?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast