Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SPAM 78 18 gullwing

Jake W2
    It is located in Belton Missouri rite out side of Kansas city clost to the Kansas state line.
    Not trying to be a quiter just am not going to spend any more money on it rite now.So thought some one else might enjoy it rather than it sitting and colectiong dust.
    Jake

Squirtin Thunder
    It is located in Belton Missouri rite out side of Kansas city clost to the Kansas state line.
    Not trying to be a quiter just am not going to spend any more money on it rite now.So thought some one else might enjoy it rather than it sitting and colectiong dust.
    Jake
    Jake,
    You have put so much time and effort into that boat, it is part of you now.
    Jim

superdave013
    You know, I've thought about doing the same thing more then once.
    Jake, if you don't just HAVE TO HAVE the money and it sounds like you don't, just cover it up and come back to it at a later date.

Carnivalride
    You know, I've thought about doing the same thing more then once.
    Jake, if you don't just HAVE TO HAVE the money and it sounds like you don't, just cover it up and come back to it at a later date.
    I know it sucks! I've been working on mine for over 5 years now (since sept 99) off and on, the fun and enjoyment on this project has at times become basically non-existant. :hammerhea :hammerhea Since I tried to revamp mine I've had a child, he's had to have surgery, been laid off, worked traveling contract, got a new job and the company is selling out along with trying to keep my wife and other two sons happy. But it's almost done now and I can't tell you how glad I am that I stuck it out.
    Good Luck, I'd say keep it if you can

Jake W2
    Super D I hear you ,even my wife said keep it and come back to it later.
    Well see what happnes.
    I think it is amazing that you guys care if I keep it or not that is pretty cool of you guys thanks.
    Jake

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Super D I hear you ,even my wife said keep it and come back to it later.
    Well see what happnes.
    I think it is amazing that you guys care if I keep it or not that is pretty cool of you guys thanks.
    Jake
    You need to listen to us You know us hotrod boat guys are family. Even with a little bickering here and there we still have each others backs no matter what Thats why I own a hotrod on water Oh and yes we care if you sell it. Listen to the wifey and keep it
    Michael

Wicked Performance Boats
    Jake, Just look at it as a future boat. You know when your wife divorces you, you'll still have one boat!! j/k keep it. Budlight

Jake W2
    Hey Bud when is the new hull and deck gona be poped?
    Jake

Jetmugg
    Jake:
    Did you get my email?
    Steve

Jake W2
    Not yet Steve.I will check it.
    Jake

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast