Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Music Downloads

Wonderboy
    LimeWire rocks baby...........( . )( . )...........
    I just don't know about that Limewire crap. Filesharing with everyone else using limewire is just asking for it. My friend uses it all the time but he has a MAC and not many viruses are out there to target MACs.

Kim Hanson
    I just don't know about that Limewire crap. Filesharing with everyone else using limewire is just asking for it. My friend uses it all the time but he has a MAC and not many viruses are out there to target MACs.
    After you download your songs shut it down, don't let it run....i have had crazy amounts of people downloading from me. I know its a share thing, but 400 people downloading off me is focking crazy.......at the same time! :notam: ..........( . )( . )..........

Acommanderguy
    bearshare

hoolign
    I have 48 GB of tunes on my laptop, most off limewire. I gotta get an external hard drive to store all of it..only a 60 GB. but ya gotta have tunes

Kim Hanson
    I have 48 GB of tunes on my laptop, most off limewire. I gotta get an external hard drive to store all of it..only a 60 GB. but ya gotta have tunes
    No shit buddy...........( . )( . ).............

RiverRatMike
    www.winmx.com is by far the best

DUNDUN
    its pretty easy to turn off the file sharing shizz anyways...oh yeah and i use limewire.

river chaser
    when using kaaza, when you see annonymous, its a corrupt file, avoid any that has that phrase; they make you look harder, but the songs are available

Sane Asylum
    morpheus.com...........and pay the 16.95 for the ultra.........No spyware and no BS advertising..........

moneypit
    Limewire pro. I have tried all the others.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12