My Brother In Law Had A Bad Experience In Havasu A Couple Of Weeks Ago. He Had HIS Brakes Repaired (drum Brakes) On His 1989 Competitive Trailer. I Was Following Him Back Home Going West On I 40 And His Brakes Went Up In Smoke At Needle Mountain Road. I Loosened His Brakelines And He Took It Back To Havasu. I Was Suprised To Find Out That They Didnt Rebuild Or Replace His Master Cylinder. The Trailer Is Set Up With A U.f.p. Actuater. The Master Was Full Of Rust. As A Long Time Employee Of Pacific Boat Trailers In Chino California, I Was Appalled. They Told Him That There Was Nothing Wrong With It. Believe Me, I Can Tell If The Actuater Was Removed And It Wasent.
My Question To You Boat Owners Out There Is If There Was A "real" Trailer Repair Shop In Havasu, Would You Consider Going There? A Place Where Your Trailer Can Be Picked Up And Delivered Back You? A Place Where Everything Would Be In Stock? Maybe Even Open On Sat. And Sun.? Please Let Me Know By Responding To This. Thanks.........