Thread: Aggressor Jets, a response to your post in "The Show Down"

RiverDave2
    For some reason I believe that thread is shut down.. So..
    Not sure if rapid would save cost on this one- Its complex compound swarfs on the drafts. Requires 5 inner stage cores sets while making it.
    Dave, the more complex things get the larger the cost savings for rapid prototyping. One of these days when your available I'll swing by and show you how we make the patterns etc..
    That's how you hook em
    So When are you available?
    River"Look forward to making some patterns"Dave

future boater
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    For some reason I believe that thread is shut down.
    huh me too...since i'm sure rr1 will be in here, here goes: i appologise. congrats i noticed on your time slip you did 84 was it?
    right on. i hope you made progress from before oh and good luck in the future....
    [This message has been edited by future boater (edited May 06, 2002).]

RR1/ 001
    future boater,Apologue<--Spelling? accepted, I should have not held out so long with the time slip to start with. Yes it was a 10mph improvement over last years mph. I think it was 84.826 mph but I cant remember with out looking. Thanks for the "good luck wish in the future" I think they will be able to pull a few more mph out of it before I do a motor change. Time will only tell.
    Speaking of time and future I will not conduct my self in a manner which I have displayed here on the forums in the last few days again. I was told that I might have used some vulgar language and dogged someone and if I did so I will not do it in the future and I apologies to who ever I may have offended.I try not to do these things and try to respond to people that are doing them with out doing it my self. Again If I did "I apologies"

Cas
    RR,
    I know I'm one of a few that is very interested in what you're doing. Since I didn't want to get involved in that whole ordeal, I just kept my fingers quiet.
    I've always been the guy to root for the underdog, not that your an underdog, you're just going against the "norm" with your setup.
    Good Luck!
    One thing I gotta say though, I never could get a grasp on the shutting down thing. I used to get in a similar conversation with a good friend of mine that raced in the 9 and 10 sec brackets with a 67 Mustang with a 429.
    He used to do the same thing.
    I understand people don't want to break out but to me, racing is he who wins, goes the fastest.

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Originally posted by RR1/ 001:
    [B]B]
    RR1 In Public not a good job just a "great job"-Your photo's look great- Having a old Sanger Hydro myself(v-Drive-before my ressurection)I hope some day to get to see it run. Im glad you are enjoying your relationship with Dwayne @ Hi Tech- straight shooter, one change at a time. As for sandbagging, it will bite you in the rear. Some one will push you out of the bracket anyway. Just take Care & Go for it.
    Dave Jones.

AGGRESSOR JETS
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    That's how you hook em
    So When are you available?
    River"Look forward to making some patterns"Dave
    River Dave- I am available in mornings- 8:30 to 12:30 - I try to see vendors and product in the afternoon, or chase hot parts were in need of- Racers always need 36 min. turnaround 1 day before a race. just call 888-246-5075- Give you a chance to check out our operation. Bob our master tool maker may not like you- So i will introduce you as Master Practician Replacator. Sounds Good -
    Just call your always welcome. Dave -PS -2002 Budget is Blown!

RR1/ 001
    Cas I have only tried it twice in my life and didn't like ether time. The first time was when I was running Drag Bikes and it just didn't work, I didn't want to start in the pro class so I tried to start out with the street bikes, one night of that stuff and I moved up to the pro bracket and went all the way to the nationals. Well I tried it again down in Waco and I still just don't get it. It`s not fun and it`s not as easy as it looks. I`am a guy that likes to let it all hang out and holding back is just not what I would call racing. There are a lot of reason why I didn't move up at Waco but I wont go in to them.I will tell you this much I will be running in the 12.`s next race and go from there. If the boat proves through out the year that it can run faster, I will move up accordingly, Running for points would be nice but I really want to see how far this boat can go. I`m having a lot of fun with this project and that`s what counts after all !
    Dave Thanks!
    Duane @ Hi-Tech has worked his tail off on this thing and it show`s. We couldn't have done what we have without you and him. I look for things to only get better as the year goes on.This project has been a lot of fun for me and I would like to thank you and Duane for being a part of it. With you guy`s in our pit we can only go forward http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

RiverDave2
    Dave -PS -2002 Budget is Blown!
    The Budget's never blown.. You just gotta find someone with money and convince them that they need to give it to you.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif j/k
    I'll give you a call today.
    RD