Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Castaic Piru BV Pyramid

Rev. Williams
    where did you end up
    we missed you at lake Mohave
    Hey Rich, We hit Piru.........
    BradP, Good seeing you and your crew out there. Could have used you later that day for a tow Oh ya, after we fixed all the problems with the water seperators, we then had the MSD box go out
    The good news is....All is fixed now !!!

Schiada76
    Hey Rich, We hit Piru.........
    BradP, Good seeing you and your crew out there. Could have used you later that day for a tow Oh ya, after we fixed all the problems with the water seperators, we then had the MSD box go out
    The good news is....All is fixed now !!!
    Aw chit, that sucks! It would have been nice to be on the other end of the tow rope for a change. I saw you getting towed in just as we were leaving. The test drive went great except for the blown timing cover seal spewing oil all over. It's fixed now though.

Cole91
    Bigamist, are you on Piru in the towed in pix ?

Rev. Williams
    Bigamist, are you on Piru in the towed in pix ?
    That would be a yes...... Piru is a whole new lake now that it's full.

Biglue
    Is there decent shores to beach or do you anchor like Castaic? Still haven't done Piru. How does it compare to Castaic?

Rev. Williams
    Is there decent shores to beach or do you anchor like Castaic? Still haven't done Piru. How does it compare to Castaic?
    Now that it's full there are quiet a few nice beaches to park on..... You should check it out. Way easier then Castaic and no lake lice (PWC) allowed !! They get wind from 12 -2pm but it goes away just as fast as it shows up.

Rev..............you're givin me up ..............post #1 for this guy , he could be one of the guys that I had the problem with on the dock :argue: :boxingguy

Biglue
    Now that it's full there are quiet a few nice beaches to park on..... You should check it out. Way easier then Castaic and no lake lice (PWC) allowed !! They get wind from 12 -2pm but it goes away just as fast as it shows up.
    Thanks.

Biglue
    Rev..............you're givin me up ..............post #1 for this guy , he could be one of the guys that I had the problem with on the dock :argue: :boxingguy
    No wasn't me. I've never had any problems at a lake besides running out of beer. What happened?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast