Thread: Lake Pleasant and noise laws?

Tyler
    Hey guys, quick question:
    I'm thinking about hitting up Lake Pleasant on either Saturday or Sunday and was curious how strict law enforcement is in terms of noise and flame arrestors. I don't have "devices" for either, other than water injection in the headers. Do you guys think they'll leave me alone or are they going to stop me on the ramp?
    Thanks in advance.

Rocky
    They wont bother you if your doing nothing wrong. Plenty of loud boats out at Pleasent.

Went by Pleasant yesterday.........looked nice.

chrissy
    My dad got cited for noisy boat about 3 years ago on Pleasant and he went to court and fought it and got it dropped. :devil: LMFAO

B-rad502
    We're regulars and have many friends with loud blower motor boats that never get harassed there. Bring the boat to Pleasant and don't worry about it! There will be a group of us there on Sunday!

KACHINA KEN
    All of the Peoria PD are cool dudes, unless you are rackin your shit at 1am in the marina no-one gives a shit. It's one of the cooler lakes out there, don't tell anyone.

chrissy
    We're regulars and have many friends with loud blower motor boats that never get harassed there. Bring the boat to Pleasant and don't worry about it! There will be a group of us there on Sunday!
    That's prolly b/c a certain Peoria city judge (who has a slip in the marina) found out just b/c he hates big boats, you can't bend the law to stop them LOL.

Sane Asylum
    Hey guys, quick question:
    I'm thinking about hitting up Lake Pleasant on either Saturday or Sunday and was curious how strict law enforcement is in terms of noise and flame arrestors. I don't have "devices" for either, other than water injection in the headers. Do you guys think they'll leave me alone or are they going to stop me on the ramp?
    Thanks in advance.
    You're good to go..........Like Ken said, best lake around just don't tell anybody.....

Tyler
    Great, thanks for the info. We'll be out Sunday in a red 72 Kachina jet and a blue and white Conquest day-cruiser. Hope to see you guys out there.