Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brand new CP crashed in Needles

Nucking futs
    Anyone from the boards?
    Heard a New CP was on a burn down pass and it swaped ends and came down hard and blew the side out Sat afternoon. Anyone see or here of this?
    Tim

Squirtin Thunder
    Sat I was down at Performance 19s in Needles and he didn't say anything about that. There were a bunch of CPs in that area Sat.

MudPumper
    Don't know anything about that but I do know HBJet was putting flat bottoms on the trailer at Big River all weekend. :crossx:

likwidsukr
    Don't know anything about that but I do know HBJet was putting flat bottoms on the trailer at Big River all weekend. :crossx:
    LMAO!! :coffeycup

Big Proppa
    Dude it's so true - not only that but HB did it while we were all floating down form the cove -The guy kept looing over at HB like "why the f%ck is he so far ahead of me" - it was classic. The day before, HB tried to get the guy to race and he said that he couldn't but normally likes playing with jet boats
    - like apples pal - well how'd ya like them apples -
    Hey Mud - good seeing you again bro

sounds like you guys had a blast! i worked all weekend but am in a better place because of it!
    Todd
    cant wait til next weekend!

MudPumper
    Dude it's so true - not only that but HB did it while we were all floating down form the cove -The guy kept looing over at HB like "why the f%ck is he so far ahead of me" - it was classic. The day before, HB tried to get the guy to race and he said that he couldn't but normally likes playing with jet boats
    - like apples pal - well how'd ya like them apples -
    Hey Mud - good seeing you again bro
    You too Bill, Are you going next weekend???? I'm rollin with Hustler, hopefully you'll be there.

HBjet
    Anyone from the boards?
    Heard a New CP was on a burn down pass and it swaped ends and came down hard and blew the side out Sat afternoon. Anyone see or here of this?
    Tim
    Heard of a CP tunnel at Lost Lake hooking and tossing the driver out of the boat. Heard he's ok, just banged up pretty good. I hope everyone is ok...
    HBjet

HBjet
    Saturday I saw this flatty(#410) making a few runs right by us. So for fun I go chase him down and see if he wants to run. They just pulled the boat to the beach and said they had an oil problem. Then followed it up with, "We like to play with jet boats all the time, so we will play with you tomorrow" then laughing. So Sunday when we were floating down, I pulled up to there beach and put my hands in the air to see if they wanted to "play" Out comes the flatty and we decided to run up river from a rolling start. Good lil run, but he didn't get the jump he wanted. So we turned around and ran down river. Never saw him until I looked over my shoulder. I then came to an idle and he pulled up to me. Asked if I had nitrous to only be disapointed when I told him no, and then followed up with "But I have a proken diverter so I have no trim control" (Diverter bracket broke the day before so the nozzle only points where the thrust pushes it - straight" Then we said c-ya and as I was about to motor off, he couldn't get his boat started... I hustled to get my longest tow rope out to tow him back to he beach, as he hustled to get that thing lit. Once I got the rope and was ready to go, his boat fired... Glad he got it started, but it would have been great to tow him in.
    HBjet

olbiezer
    hb what ya running anyway????? whats top end etc? noone ever said a jet cant beat a flatty. just depends on the the jet and the other boat id say.....remember speed costs.....u just wanted it more then he did or just out spent him.....lol

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast