Thread: hoffman eagle marine where are you?

PIONEERFUN
    Haven't seen you on the baords lately hows everything going wfat about apache86 have you seen my old boat out at cfw.

PIONEERFUN
    bump

PIONEERFUN
    Good to here I'ved moved down to the pismo area and didn't see him on here. Have you got your boat done, how's cfw been must be nice weather there it is allways windy here haven't got use to wind instead of heat yet'might come out on fathers day not sure yet Good luck out there.

86apache
    We was off line for a little bit -- computer problems and serious boat problems going on 4th motor this year should be out on father's day hope too see everyone there... P.S If you hear from Doug I like my loader grate mail to me that he borrow he probably got busy.

PIONEERFUN
    hey 86apache how are you what's going on with your motor it was running great.

86apache
    That Boat Ran Great One More Time After The Day You Saw It Went To Pull Intake To Install Two Helicoils And Found A Massive Amount Of Bearing Material Around Dist. Sent To Mach Shop And Had It Went Thru Spun 3 Main Bearngs Ruined Every Thing But The Pistons Put New Motor In And Hydrauliced #1 Cyl. Water In #1 Sent It Back To Mach. Shop Should Get Back Tomorrow Fyi Before New Motor Went Bad Raced Your Old Pioneer One More Time And Walked Away Even Fast Than Before. Be There Father's Day We Will Miss Seeing You Out There. Hope You're Doing Well In Pismo. Should'nt Gotton Rid Of Her We Could Of Own That Cove Any Given Weekend Tell Deb Hello For Us Call Sometime.
    Frenz K&e