Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: looking for newer 28-33ft daytona

Anybody want to sell a clean twin engine 496mag Ho or larger 28-33ft Daytona? I am in the immediate market and have a budget of apx. $150k. Any leads would be appreciated!

TYREPEDDLER
    Call Preston at 970 521-7660 He's got the hook up on eliminator. I bought a 27 datona from him. Went the extra mile. When your price shopping you loose the service, but not with him. Tell him the tire guy sent you

Call Preston at 970 521-7660 He's got the hook up on eliminator. I bought a 27 datona from him. Went the extra mile. When your price shopping you loose the service, but not with him. Tell him the tire guy sent you
    Thanks, I have been dealing on the blue green 28ft ICC he has, but keeping my options open. Did you buy the orange/white ICC with the aspirated GT motor?

don johnson
    Anybody want to sell a clean twin engine 496mag Ho or larger 28-33ft Daytona? I am in the immediate market and have a budget of apx. $150k. Any leads would be appreciated!
    I have a beautiful 1999 33' Daytona for sale with 2 fresh Gary Teague 1,100 HP Blower motors (2 hours) for sale. B Max drives that are also fresh (2 hours). Only used once at Eliminator regatta since rebuilds. Huge stereo. Teague mufflers. 4 sea strainers. Tunnell tab. New brakes and rotors on extreme triple axle trailer. This boat is in simply awesome shape.
    Bob Leach was personally involved with the build of this boat.
    If interested send me an email address and I will forward pictures.

phebus
    Don, you should pull up some pictures of your boat and post them. You can't describe how nice your boat is. It is one of those boats that when you see pictures that people post of their boat, you just marvel over. I have never seen your boat in person, but when you have posted pictures, my jaw drops. I would love to see them again, post away, and really impress this potential buyer.

don johnson
    Don, you should pull up some pictures of your boat and post them. You can't describe how nice your boat is. It is one of those boats that when you see pictures that people post of their boat, you just marvel over. I have never seen your boat in person, but when you have posted pictures, my jaw drops. I would love to see them again, post away, and really impress this potential buyer.
    Thanks much. My wife and I have really enjoyed this boat! We are looking at a few different options on a new boat so if the right buyer comes along we will let her go, reluctantly.
    For whatever reason I cannot post pictures, used to be able to.... Anyone intersetd please send me an email address and I will forward pictures.

phebus
    If you have a few favorites you would like posted, just e-mail them to me, and i will post them. ricksurkin@cox.net

phebus
    Here are some pictures of Don's boat. As you can see it's beautifull, unfortunately, what you can't see by theese pictures, is how clean it is rigged. It's very nice.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...egatta-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...prings-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...railer-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Motors-med.jpg

Fashun
    Its got 40 hrs on it, twin 496 HO's, extension boxes on it and very clean. Never a saltwater boat. only 115k call and ask for Ed. 608-221-0000.

eyesurf
    2004 28 Talldeck - Twin supercharged 502's - 600 HP. 115 on gps. Email for pics and info. Asking $145k.
    28 Talldeck (info@bajasforsale.com)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast