Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: looking for newer 28-33ft daytona

eliminator219
    TCS T
    If you might be interested in my blown Cat, Check on the internet listed as abl boat,go to used boats,check onto eliminator and punch on to my boat and there is 5 or 6 photos of it..
    Just a after thought, the one I mention of All Seasons Marine should fit the bill for anyone looking for a clean cat. Just hope you can work out price, I have no idea what the asking price is..My boat is in the Midwest even thou it still is registered in Nv,
    Les

I have a 28' Daytona with single 572 dual whipple, imco drive with set back. Bergeron rigged complete boat you name it it's got it engine has 20 hrs. total since new. tripple axle trailer. boat has never even been beach like new.
    call for more info 480-832-1330 Dave
    I have pics but don't know how to post
    Thanks, sounds awesome! Just lookin' for twins this time.

TCS T
    You have one of the cleanest 28s right in your back yard. Go to all seasons marine,Bolder City, Nv. Its there own Boat Has about 50 Hours total on it. I called Ted Miller,the owner yesterday and he said he still has it,they just use it for demos but it is for sale.. If you want a faster one, I have the sister boat to it,( They built both) Mine is intercooled and blown and theirs is Natural. They both have been in Hot Boat articals a couple of times..
    Good Luck!
    Les
    Thanks for your time to reply, Pat & Mike Miller are some of my best buddies, just sold the 25' blown 572ci daytona they built me 5 years ago. (Amazing Boat, they do the best work!) Just looking for a newer style fiberglass lined, fuel injected boat. But if your boat is Chuck's old boat I have a friend that is somewhat interested, so you may be getting a call from Vegas. Thanks Again, Travis

eliminator219
    Its the same boat. I think that I met you at one of my vists to the Millers a couple of years ago. It now has Bmax Drives,still under factory back-up.and a lot more add-ons, Still one of the sharpest 28s in the country. If interested, Have him give me a call otherwise good luck on your search for the boat that you are searching for.
    Les

Eliminator 4 Life
    Thanks for your time to reply, Pat & Mike Miller are some of my best buddies, just sold the 25' blown 572ci daytona they built me 5 years ago. (Amazing Boat, they do the best work!) Just looking for a newer style fiberglass lined, fuel injected boat. But if your boat is Chuck's old boat I have a friend that is somewhat interested, so you may be getting a call from Vegas. Thanks Again, Travis
    Travis post some pics in tow rigs of that truck it looks sick

Travis post some pics in tow rigs of that truck it looks sick
    Thanks, I have not figured out how to do attachments yet!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234