Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Canyon

IT SURE SEEMS LIKE THIS WEBSITE,,ESPECIALLY V-DRIVES HAS SURE SLOWED DOWN LATELY.... :burningm:
    MAYBE WE CAN GET IT GOING AGAIN.....AN IDEA,LETS SAY ALL OF US DRAG BOATERS ARE GONNA BUY CIRCLE BOATS........MAYBE THAT WILL WORK. :mix:
    Lets see here,
    The last time anyone heard or saw you was LAST FATHERSDAY. You brought out the new Yellow boat, she looked purdy, It didn't run up to snuff, you dissappeared and here we are a year later. Yeah, it's been pretty dead in here. :hammer2:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    IVE BEEN LURKIN CHEIF.
    IT RUN UP TO SNUFF KINDA GOT BURNED OUT ON IT.......LOOKING TO SELL IT THOUGH,IT A GOOD LOOKING BOAT ALL BRAND NEW.GREAT LAKE/RIVER BOAT.ILL POST PICS LATER.
    WITH ALL THESE VIDEOS THAT K-FLAT IS DOING FOR US AND CABLE INTERNET I HAVENT MISSED A THING.
    GURU YOU STILL NEED THOSE 60% PULLEYS FOR THAT THING ON TOP OF THAT MOTOR

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    "it Didnt Run Up To Snuff" I Meant To Say,

This thread has been quite entertaining

Monkey Bung
    IVE BEEN LURKIN CHEIF.
    IT RUN UP TO SNUFF KINDA GOT BURNED OUT ON IT.......LOOKING TO SELL IT THOUGH,IT A GOOD LOOKING BOAT ALL BRAND NEW.GREAT LAKE/RIVER BOAT.ILL POST PICS LATER.
    WITH ALL THESE VIDEOS THAT K-FLAT IS DOING FOR US AND CABLE INTERNET I HAVENT MISSED A THING.
    GURU YOU STILL NEED THOSE 60% PULLEYS FOR THAT THING ON TOP OF THAT MOTOR
    AGGHH Shit Tony you better get A325 Structural bolts you acuired yet another swinger.

O.B eddie
    Lets see here,
    The last time anyone heard or saw you was LAST FATHERSDAY. You brought out the new Yellow boat, she looked purdy, It didn't run up to snuff, you dissappeared and here we are a year later. Yeah, it's been pretty dead in here. :hammer2: Oh so this clown actually does own a boat??? And he is a drag racer,, what is his name and I will look him up on N.J.B.A....... :redface:

O.B eddie
    IT SURE SEEMS LIKE THIS WEBSITE,,ESPECIALLY V-DRIVES HAS SURE SLOWED DOWN LATELY.... :burningm:
    MAYBE WE CAN GET IT GOING AGAIN.....AN IDEA,LETS SAY ALL OF US DRAG BOATERS ARE GONNA BUY CIRCLE BOATS........MAYBE THAT WILL WORK. :mix: So were you in Red bluff Mr. drag racer???? Hee HAWW For sucycole the drag boat racer!!
    :sleeping:

Monkey Bung
    Oh so this clown actually does own a boat??? And he is a drag racer,, what is his name and I will look him up on N.J.B.A....... :redface:
    The records don't go back that far.......come to think about it niether will the future records.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345