Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck vs. Conquest Deck

SDLifesaver
    I am going for test rides in both of these boats on Tuesday afternoon. Our boat is in the trader for sale and these two boats are front runners. Any input on why I should lean either way would be a HUGE help. I am going to drive up to Howard in a few weeks to look at the under construction Deck boat they have but my focus at this point is the 2 boats above. Please help. We have a 110,000 budget OTD so best boat with the most stuff at the best price will win but I need input on interior, trailer, fit and finish, gel work, CUSTOMER SERVICE, rattles, hums, WIND, ect. Please help. Nick

Troubles No More
    I was at Howard yesterday and the new sport deck is out of the spray room and they where applying the glass. I would think that it will be out of the mold in two weeks.
    Before I purchased my Howard, I look at Magic & Conquest deck boats and they where both about 100k and a little out of my range but I like them both. Good luck

i would try and take a spin in a lavey deckboat also jsu so you can compare everythjing out there.i rode in a magic and a conquest liked both boat.

Ken Meyers
    I drove both of these boats. I own the Conquest which is a little softer ride.I think the Magic has better service. Magic has a 8 month wait and Conquest has a 4month wait.

shockwavebd
    Conquest.....Talk to Kieth..............

RiverOtter
    I was at Howard yesterday and the new sport deck is out of the spray room and they where applying the glass. I would think that it will be out of the mold in two weeks.
    Before I purchased my Howard, I look at Magic & Conquest deck boats and they where both about 100k and a little out of my range but I like them both. Good luck
    I thought a Howard would be more expensive than the Conquest or Magic? Thought Howard was kinda the "Rolls Royce" of boats. (In price and qualilty)
    Got any pics of the Howard Deck?

All IN
    Maybe There Is Reason That Magic Has A Wait. Its A Better Boat. Best Deck Boat Built. Great Service.

phebus
    Nick, before we ended up buying our boat, we rode and checked out both the Magic and Conquest. We were happy with the ride with both boats, so it came down to features. One boat would have a feature we liked, while the other would have a different feature we liked. It was seriously like a Chevy vs. Ford deal, there were arguements for each side. We were looking at used boats, so sales staff and service didn't play into the decision process. It was tough, they are both great boats. At the time, I thought the Conquest was the better put together boat, but liked the styling of the Magic better.
    Bottom line, good luck, it will be a tough decision.
    And then to top it off, we bought a Carrera, it was in perfect condition, offered everything we wanted, and was too god a deal to pass up. Don't pass on a good used boat, there are some real nice one's out there if you are discriminating and patient, and you will save a ton of money both on the purchase and taxes (if you are registering in AZ.)

SDLifesaver
    Howard in my opinion is a Rolls Royce and being a current customer of Howard definately plays into the buying aspect with leverage. I want to see and ride in a boat before I buy it though. I appreciate all the info from everybody so far. I like the looks of the Magic better than the Conquest but I heard the ride in the Conquest is better. These are the reasons I am going out to drive in each to find out for myself. The lavey is nice but I really don't like the look of it. It looks like it has a flat line on top for to long. Like a surfboard with no defined curve from nose to tail. My .02. Thanks again. Nick

BLOWN HOWARD
    Is the bottom on the magic the same as the conquest thought i heard this awhile back!!!!

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast