Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic Deck vs. Conquest Deck

NashvilleBound
    What was he asking for it with the 525's ?
    I just looked in my e-mails but already deleted it. I have to say mid $140K's. Possibly high $130's......

NashvilleBound
    What kind of top end did he say you would see with 525's ? sorry for all the ??
    I am thinking about going to a deck boat, I sure do like the Magic ! No worries....I certainly asked enough questions and did research for over a year before buying. I think it was 110ish.... twin 625's would be 1100lbs lighter and 200hp more....that would be bad ass!
    Magic builds a good boat. There will be one just like mine there for sale...just the wrong colors....oh, sorry...did I say WRONG colors..I meant different. hmmmmmm :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea might get a good deal on it....

RiverOtter
    RO: Zip it!
    What?

NashvilleBound
    What?
    As in Zipalae Le Mouthalae Do not need your two cents....well actually I do...I need all your money...I wish.... We fly out tomorrow..pick up next Sat...if its not ready I guarantee me making the nightly news. hoping for the best....... when you leaving? ...and whens that concert?

RiverOtter
    As in Zipalae Le Mouthalae Do not need your two cents....well actually I do...I need all your money...I wish.... We fly out tomorrow..pick up next Sat...if its not ready I guarantee me making the nightly news. hoping for the best....... when you leaving? ...and whens that concert?
    Leaving for Mexico June 8th (this Wednesday) returning on Monday June 13th (Monday). Then the Riverbend concerts (Cheap Trick and Pat Benetar) are Friday and Saturday.

riverliver
    No worries....I certainly asked enough questions and did research for over a year before buying. I think it was 110ish.... twin 625's would be 1100lbs lighter and 200hp more....that would be bad ass!
    Magic builds a good boat. There will be one just like mine there for sale...just the wrong colors....oh, sorry...did I say WRONG colors..I meant different. hmmmmmm :2purples: :2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea might get a good deal on it....
    What did you think of the 30 magic deck boat and what are they asking for it ?

NashvilleBound
    Leaving for Mexico June 8th (this Wednesday) returning on Monday June 13th (Monday). Then the Riverbend concerts (Cheap Trick and Pat Benetar) are Friday and Saturday.
    Best case I will not be home till the 15th.... sounds too late...that will SUCK! We leav eon the 1st for to the 12th for another exploritory trip to MO (TableRock Lake) with the new sled. We need to get together between the 15th and the 1st in the Nooga on the water.

NashvilleBound
    What did you think of the 30 magic deck boat and what are they asking for it ?
    I spent a whole day there and the first thing I went after was the New 30 footer. Its pretty amazing. Looks like 35 feet. The price goes into the $200k right away. So other than that I cant help you. I am sure if i had River Otters money I would be all over it.

RiverOtter
    Best case I will not be home till the 15th.... sounds too late...that will SUCK!
    We'll cary the Cheap Trick Fan tourch for ya. Can't wait for a ride in the new ride. I may be driving by you to go pick up a new (to me) Chap deck boat in Montecillo, KY (sp?) tomorrow. Not done hagglin yet though.

RiverOtter
    I spent a whole day there and the first thing I went after was the New 30 footer. Its pretty amazing. Looks like 35 feet. The price goes into the $200k right away. So other than that I cant help you. I am sure if i had River Otters money I would be all over it.
    Order 2 just last week. Couldn't decide on the gelcoat so I ordered 2

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast