Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schiada 21RC DONE!

franky
    Hey Frank that looks somewhat familiar. Your motor looks great in there Can't wait to see it in person. Maybe I can bum a ride. You will love that boat, enjoy!
    Hey Steve is that you? I am going to throw the three blade on and take it for a spin tomorrow. Gears? Covers? I love this boat just sitting in MY garage!
    The red is definetly growing on me!

franky
    Very nice Franky she came out great, how did the gears
    work out for you. the boat looks Bad ass.
    Have not taken it out. Steve has another set that I hope to get because I think they may be a tad steep. Mark did a bitchen job on the exhaust. He is totally anal about this stuff and I am glad of it. The welds are amazing. It was tough cutting the holes in the transom, had to say a prayer first but it turned out great. Even with the 16" Gatlins it is still pretty LOUD.

BIGCHRIS
    sweet ride

EZE
    Frank I have the covers and the extra gears give me a call we'll hook up.
    Scott the boat is coming fine but is it on schedule, It is hard telling. I don't really know! I expect to have for the regatta.

EZE
    Scott, I have lots of faith. They said maybe even in August I just try not to think to much about it otherwise I'll go crazy waiting. The most important thing is I know It will be perfect when I get her.
    Frank how did your trip out go today? I have those other gears for you.

franky
    Scott, I have lots of faith. They said maybe even in August I just try not to think to much about it otherwise I'll go crazy waiting. The most important thing is I know It will be perfect when I get her.
    Frank how did your trip out go today? I have those other gears for you.
    Wow just got back from the recovery. Shot on plane like no tomorrow. Took it to about 4,000 rpm, then shifted...all hell broke loose, vibration like crazy then bam, shaft bent or prop broke but BF hole in back of strut. Boat went down fast. Floating (vest on) watching the boat disapear in a final puff of steam. This is not the truth. It was windy all day. Want a nice calm weekday morning for the first shakedown, no distractions. Sorry about the story, coudn't resist. Got you?

Well franky that was good, i don't think you will have that problem
    looks like today might be a good day.

franky
    want to go?

want to go?
    Would like to but im here at work until 7:00pm
    might go on wed.

EZE
    Come on I knew you were joking from the start, well at least I hoped you were. Yesterday was the perfect Schiada day 2' to 3' foot wind chop. Today looks nice so give us the report later when you get back.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast