Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Schiada 21RC DONE!

:yuk: :cry: you guys are killing me talking about going out on a wednesday, damn I gotta get the ride finished, the final rigging should not take to long, then i'll be making a trip to havasu for some timing adjustments and plate setup check out !!
    scott.
    Hello scott lets see some pics of the new cav plates.
    give me a call when you get a chance.

SCHIADA 21 RC
    Franky
    Great job the boat is fantastic.

lucky
    No matter what I do my little 20 will never be as nice as Franky's 21. Not even close! He and Sofa King both have dream Schaida 21's.
    Franky also has a 21 dayton jet if I'm thinking right. I bet the daytona won't get much use this season!
    i don't know about that - although they are booth exceptional boats that i would love to have - I sooooooooo appeciate what you have done with yours and i sure in the hell would not kick it out of bed for eatin crackers ??? lol
    post a pic again will ya dave

superdave013
    Don't get me wrong. Mine's nice and is going to be pretty wicked. But it's a 1978 that's been beat to death before I got it. At this point I'm not going back and redoing it as it's good enough. But I do kinda kick myself for not replacing the stringers and putting a nice floor in kinda like Morg did with his flat.
    Now that's the difference. Mines good enough and good enough is not good enough when it comes to Frankys or Sofa Kings. Grant it I'm just looking at the pics of their boats and have not seen them in person. But I've seen enough of the high class schiadas to know the difference.

superdave013
    I'll post pics when it's done.

flat broke
    So we'll look for those pics on August 12th?
    Chris

lucky
    ANY ONE NEED A TRAILER FOR A 21 CRUISER - V DRIVE ?? GOT ONE ( FRIENDS ) THATS IN DECENT SHAPE CHROME FENDERS HE BOUGHT IT TO STORE HIS ON AND NOW HIS IS DONE SO ITS FOOOOORRRR SALE

flat broke
    how much is your friend looking to fetch? Got any pics?
    Chris

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234