Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada

Kim Hanson
    Hey Kim, next time I'm in Lloyd, let's cruise the titty bar in my import ricer car.
    Hell ya Tommy, maybe we can get some SquawSnatch.........( . )( . )........

Biglue
    When I was young ( 20 ) they knew me well around here ( cops ) and 2 Judges..Sask. and Alberta, now I just lay low and hang out at the beach when the wobblys are flowing..........( . )( . ).....
    That's a big 10-4. I kept donating money to the traffic courts around here. By the time I was 21 I could have been driving a beemer. Don't FFFF with the man. It's rigged in their favor.

Kim Hanson
    So is Mexico next.??? :jawdrop: The U.S. can't, or don't want to deal with it so maybe you Canidians may have the answer.. :idea:
    I like taco's and thats about it, kids selling chiklets on the corner isn't nice..........( . )( . ).........

Biglue
    So is Mexico next.??? :jawdrop: The U.S. can't, or don't want to deal with it so maybe you Canidians may have the answer.. :idea:
    There is a border at the south no border at the north.......think about that one for one second.

Kim Hanson
    That's a big 10-4. I kept donating money to the traffic courts around here. By the time I was 21 I could have been driving a beemer. Don't FFFF with the man. It's rigged in their favor.
    I could outrun them on land, on the water its a little hard to do! You have to take it out sooner or later..........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    There is a border at the south no border at the north.......think about that one for one second.
    They would not like the cold at all, we are safe from that.....( . )( . )..........

Biglue
    I could outrun them on land, on the water its a little hard to do! You have to take it out sooner or later..........( . )( . )........
    Again are you driving a Hyundai?

Biglue
    They would not like the cold at all, we are safe from that.....( . )( . )..........
    Don't about that one. The kid could sell Chicklets and wash windows to keep warm.

Kim Hanson
    Again are you driving a Hyundai?
    No and that sounds like it should be a day of the week.........( . )( . )........right after Sunday..

Tom Brown
    You're right on that.
    We don't like the cold, either.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast