Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada

Biglue
    No and that sounds like it should be a day of the week.........( . )( . )........right after Sunday..
    As long as it would be considered part of the weekend. 3 day weekends every week. Shit I'd drive a rice burner on the 8th day.

Kim Hanson
    Don't about that one. The kid could sell Chicklets and wash windows to keep warm.
    Its weird, I stay away from Tim Hortons here..some freak runs out and cleans your windows sitting at the focking lights for money .....( . )( . ).....Im going to run a current to my truck next time and see if that puckers his arse hole..

Kim Hanson
    You're right on that.
    We don't like the cold, either.
    Havasu looked good on me...........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    As long as it would be considered part of the weekend. 3 day weekends every week. Shit I'd drive a rice burner on the 8th day.
    I would, if I won it...sure the hell won't by one........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

http://www.wimp.com/canada/
    Looks like Canada took one on the chin in these :jawdrop:

Biglue
    Its weird, I stay away from Tim Hortons here..some freak runs out and cleans your windows sitting at the focking lights for money .....( . )( . ).....Im going to run a current to my truck next time and see if that puckers his arse hole..
    That might make a bigger mess for the next window washer.

Kim Hanson
    http://www.wimp.com/canada/
    Looks like Canada took one on the chin in these :jawdrop:
    She would look good on her hands and knees getting it from the front and the arse? Some one should have pulled out his dick and stuffed it in that cockholster.........( . )( . )............ :idea:

Kim Hanson
    That might make a bigger mess for the next window washer.
    I bet he would know the truck next time going past him..........( . )( . )...

Biglue
    I bet he would know the truck next time going past him..........( . )( . )...
    The hands holding spray bottle and towels would be free right away that's for sure.

Biglue
    She would look good on her hands and knees getting it from the front and the arse? Some one should have pulled out his dick and stuffed it in that cockholster.........( . )( . )............ :idea:
    Were you looking at nature flick or the news clips?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast