Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst Injury

Kachina26
    I injured my shoulder and required surgery
    On another note, how many of you that were behind other people's boats sought financial compensation from their insurance? A "friend" did that to me.

h2oski2fast
    Stepped off the race ski at 80mph, rang my bell pretty good and had whiplash for 5 days.
    Jumped the wake and racked myself up, I guess thats what happens when the ski breaks it 2 when you land.
    http://www.hillbankusa.com/signfx/ski/DSC01014.jpg

Mandelon
    Herniated disks in my neck....numb fingers and tingles for 6 weeks, pain for 15 months.....I don't do it too much anymore.

Seadoo Mark
    I cracked 2 ribs doing a flip on an Air-Chair handed on my chest. :hammer2: :hammer2: :eat:

Seadoo Mark
    Revision to story it was 3 ribs ouch. :jawdrop:

EXTRMBT
    Took the front of my wakeboard in my left temple. 3" gash, a bunch of blood and a whole mess of stitches. Hurt like a mother. I now wear a helmet

voodooCanoe
    Not to me, but to a good friend of mine, Simple tip stuff tumble. Got his bell rung. Got back to the boat house at Shasta, 1/2 hour later getting life flighted to the hospital for a ruptured blood vessel at the base of his neck causing a stroke. 8 years later, doing well but still not full recovery. Lost a good amount of his short term memory, motor skills slowed, and all the time lost in recovery including the stress of the family that broke his marriage.
    Sorry to be a bummer, but be careful.

Sleek-Jet
    Getting a little cocky on the first ski run of the vacation and fell hard into the wake.... cracked a couple ribs and spent the rest of the vacation (and the better part of the next month or so) in pain.

piper
    Dislocated my shoulder and wrist. I have no idea what happpend. One minute I was skiing the next, I was seeing water, sky, water, sky, water, sky, then trying to breath.

northern baja
    Once when a guy on a jetski decided to jump the boats wake in front of me......I spilled my beer and lost my sunglasses! :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast