Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Want to be the HERO????

STROKER ACE
    then help me ok ,over the next few posts on this thread I will trying to post a pic. its not the basic prob. that everyone else has. I cant even put in the link here is what I get when Ihttp:// try to just put in the link. So I go to the attach files, brouse select and I get this Warning: move_uploaded_file(D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/38ac899e72b73240075908a62f3af180): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php524.tmp' to 'D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/38ac899e72b73240075908a62f3af180' in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 274
    Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for D:/Inetpub/websites/***boat.com/forums/attachments/38ac899e72b73240075908a62f3af180 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in C:\Inetpub\websites\***boat.com\forums\includes\fu nctions_file.php on line 286

Kim Hanson
    Where is the picture Ace and I will put it up for you?...........( . )( . )....Section would be good :idea:

STROKER ACE
    Its not just a pic but I just want to know how I'm going to the image center now but I alreadt know that when I right click on a pic. I do not get properties and I dont know why remember you helped me a long time ago with this but now I have a different server I have dsl now

Kim Hanson
    Its not just a pic but I just want to know how I'm going to the image center now but I alreadt know that when I right click on a pic. I do not get properties and I dont know why remember you helped me a long time ago with this but now I have a different server I have dsl now
    Upload it to the image center and once it is up, right click and propertities..url..highlight the http stuff and right click copy..go to where you want to post it up and use the [img] before the paste and / in front of the last [img]
    ...........( . )( . )........

STROKER ACE
    so I go to the image center start a account and its says check my email ,I do ,nothing there

Kim Hanson
    so I go to the image center start a account and its says check my email ,I do ,nothing there
    Check again, it will show up........( . )( . ).........

NorCal Gameshow
    some DSL software doesn't have the right click properties.
    you can still have DSL without all of their software.or you can go with mozilla firefox

STROKER ACE
    Upload it to the image center and once it is up, right click and propertities..url..highlight the http stuff and right click copy..go to where you want to post it up and use the [img] before the paste and / in front of the last [img]
    ...........( . )( . )........
    when I right click on a image in the image center properties does not show up

Kim Hanson
    you can still have DSL without all of their software.or you can go with mozilla firefox
    You will confuse him again with FireFox, lets see if it works first K. I have adsl and its there.........( . )( . ).........

STROKER ACE
    ?????????????????????????????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast