Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Want to be the HERO????

Kim Hanson
    when I right click on a image in the image center properties does not show up
    Click on the picture and bring it up, not the thumb picture and tell me what is on the right click thing.........( . )( . )........

STROKER ACE
    Click on the picture and bring it up, not the thumb picture and tell me what is on the right click thing.........( . )( . )........
    open link, open link in new window, save target as, print target, save pic. as, copy, copy short cut,add book mark

Kim Hanson
    open link, open link in new window, save target as, print target, save pic. as, copy, copy short cut,add book mark
    Open in a new window and when it comes up , right click it and look for props.....( . )( . )........

STROKER ACE
    10-4

Kim Hanson
    props are right at the bottom......( . )( . )..........

STROKER ACE
    props are right at the bottom......( . )( . )..........
    not 4 me

STROKER ACE
    do they have to be my pics. cause I went to the image center, just jets and clicked on the thumb nail of the blue Hawiian, it made the image bigger, rith clicked on the big image and got the same thing. would my fire wall, zone alarm have anything to do with it?

Kim Hanson
    not 4 me
    Right click your avatar, what is there?.........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    do they have to be my pics. cause I went to the image center, just jets and clicked on the thumb nail of the blue Hawiian, it made the image bigger, rith clicked on the big image and got the same thing. would my fire wall, zone alarm have anything to do with it?
    No Ace, you can copy any pictures you want as long as they are on the web.............( . )( . )....... :smile:

NorCal Gameshow
    if you can get onto internet explorer without opening your DSL software program, you will get back to normal...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast