Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PICS OF MY ELIMINATOR

novaguy

Racing Ray
    Nice boat nova! Where do you normally use it?

flat broke
    Novaguy,
    Do you have any numbers from your boat? I am in the process of doing a 21' Dana that is pretty similar in size and draft and would be curious to hear what you are hitting with your current engine and pump setup.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Cas42
    Nice looking boat nova. That looks exactly like what my next boat will be like, heck, maybe I'll buy yours, it'll match my truck pretty good.

novaguy
    I just bought the bought on the 4th of July( I wanted to remember this special day). I am new to boating, however I used to own a sea-doo. I have asked a question before due to lack of rpm's. The boat is only doing 3800 RPM max. I think this is way too conservative for a CHEVY 454. I just ordered a sea demon (750cfm mechanical secondaries) carburator, k&N filter and a MSD ignition from Summit Racing. I hope this will help with the power and maybe boost the R's up. What do you guys think? I also installed a after market intake grate from Rex Marine. The guy said I should see a 5mph increase by just changing the intake grate.

novaguy
    Sorry...I meant I just bought the boat....

spectras only
    Nova guy,congrats for your new ride,I've noticed your Indmar manifolds.Those are a bit small for a 454 [breathing wise],I would shop around for a taller exhaust manifold and riser setup if you got enough space under your hatch.Your RPM is low,even if you have a base 330HP motor.You may have a "AA" impeller for cruising economy. If you have time reordering your MSD ign system from Summit ,make sure they send you the marine box,6M- 2,not the 6AL box that made for cars!
    [This message has been edited by spectras only (edited July 07, 2001).]

jacuzer
    With the same hull, different deck I don't see much, if any water coming over the top.
    Wondering why not use the non-marine version 6 series MSD? What is the difference except the price and color? Anybody have any horror stories?

Rod
    Great looking boat! do they have a web site for Inmar exhast I got some of them to but I cant get no infor. or where you can get some . thank Rod NC

Racing Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast