Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone into off-road racing?

Mrs.Racer277
    I must have missed that. What did they say?
    They asked a while ago if they were going to extend the time past 10pm becuz of the pile up. And he said 60 cars. I have no idea if he was kidding about the # of cars or not.
    I would have flipped out already with all the confusion on the radios. :2purples:

Mrs.Racer277
    Did you hear them say just now 30 or 40 vehicles stuck on a hill???

essexjet
    Did you hear them say just now 30 or 40 vehicles stuck on a hill???
    Yea, simpson hill

Wonderboy
    Yea, simpson hill
    That hill caused a lot of problems. They extended the course time by 2 hours cause of it.
    http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/flipa.gif http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/rockon.gif

Dusty Times
    Just got home from the 500. We split driving with Tony Licitra in the Pro Truck. We ended up 5th wich was pretty good considering everyone elses problems. It was definitly a rough race for Mexico. We were stuck 2 hours behind that bottle neck. I can only imagine how much worse it got with the slower classes. The cut off time was supposed to be 17 hours but I heard it got extended also. Gordon won the Trophy Truck class.

Wonderboy
    Just got home from the 500. We split driving with Tony Licitra in the Pro Truck. We ended up 5th wich was pretty good considering everyone elses problems. It was definitly a rough race for Mexico. We were stuck 2 hours behind that bottle neck. I can only imagine how much worse it got with the slower classes. The cut off time was supposed to be 17 hours but I heard it got extended also. Gordon won the Trophy Truck class.
    Congrats man! I wish I could've gone. My girlfriend worked rescue 1 down there and had a great time. Score flew her there and back in a helicopter. She was back in San Diego by 12:30 or so and home an hour after that. Lucky!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123