Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Hanson lets see your car.

dmontzsta
    This is hot boat, who gives a flying fock about what you drive everyday. You talk alot of shit about Kim's boat, but it would bend yours over and anally rape it.
    Are you understanding this? Try reading it again, slower this time, we'll wait.
    If this was Hotgrocerygetters.com, ok, you win, no argument. It's not, you called Kim out and it blew up in your face. Better luck next time
    BJH
    It didnt blow up in my face though, you see it exposed what Kim drives, so I win. All I wanted was to find out what he drives. The way he talks around here he drove a ferrari and it turns out to be an old POS bronco. haha

dmontzsta
    Check it out mang, you really need to stop listening to the bs they are feeding you.
    http://www.blowerdriveservice.com/techcharts.php#final
    I really dont know what else to tell you, I guess believe it or not. Where are you located? I can show you where to go if you really dont believe it.

HOSS
    But a Bronco that runs off of pure crude is kinda cool don`t ya think. That shit is hard to ignite and burn effeciently. How many quarts a day you burning now Kim?

HM
    Check it out mang, you really need to stop listening to the bs they are feeding you.
    http://www.blowerdriveservice.com/techcharts.php#final
    He seems to be missing the point of what high boost does to fuel. We are not talking about the motor being able to handle it, but is the fuel able to handle it. 10:1 motor and 12 psi boost with 91 is gonna knock and ping like a mofo unless the charge temperature is very low - and it is more difficult in a car than a boat that has an unlimited supply of cool water. Compressor style of superchargers (whipples) generate the least heat, centrifugal style (vortec, prochargers, and all turbo's) generate low heat, and roots style gererate a ton of heat.
    It is not impossible, but it is not a simple bolt on because the Maxima's are so technologically advanced :notam:

HOSS
    I seem to remember a thread similar to this back in the day,,,,,,it was a PCV thread. Or was that PVC?

dmontzsta
    He seems to be missing the point of what high boost does to fuel. We are not talking about the motor being able to handle it, but is the fuel able to handle it. 10:1 motor and 12 psi boost with 91 is gonna knock and ping like a mofo unless the charge temperature is very low - and it is more difficult in a car than a boat that has an unlimited supply of cool water. Compressor style of superchargers (whipples) generate the least heat, centrifugal style (vortec, prochargers, and all turbo's) generate low heat, and roots style gererate a ton of heat.
    It is not impossible, but it is not a simple bolt on because the Maxima's are so technologically advanced :notam:
    With the right fuel management 10-12 psi is not that big of a deal, as far as what the motor can handle. You could blow a motor on 5psi, it is how you have it tuned.
    I would agree that 91 octane is not ideal, but with some timing retard it is fine. I don't think I would want to run 12lbs of boost on a hot day with stock timing and 91 octane. I have friends from Cali to Florida that are running it that way.
    Then there is the difference between 12psi on a turbo maxima and 12psi on a SC maxima. You can get away with alot less with the SC. In general[B] 12 psi on a SC max is worth 325-350 hp and about 250-275 torque. 12psi on a turbo maxima, [B]in general is more like 350-400 hp and 350-375 torque.

Blown 472
    With the right fuel management 10-12 psi is not that big of a deal, as far as what the motor can handle. You could blow a motor on 5psi, it is how you have it tuned.
    I would agree that 91 octane is not ideal, but with some timing retard it is fine. I don't think I would want to run 12lbs of boost on a hot day with stock timing and 91 octane. I have friends from Cali to Florida that are running it that way.
    Then there is the difference between 12psi on a turbo maxima and 12psi on a SC maxima. You can get away with alot less with the SC. In general[B] 12 psi on a SC max is worth 325-350 hp and about 250-275 torque. 12psi on a turbo maxima, [B]in general is more like 350-400 hp and 350-375 torque.
    So you are telling me you can run 19.5 to one dynamic comp ratio on gas?? dude what ever you are smoking put it down and step back from it.

dmontzsta
    So you are telling me you can run 19.5 to one dynamic comp ratio on gas?? dude what ever you are smoking put it down and step back from it.
    I really dont have anything to gain by coming on here and saying this stuff. Is your engine knowledge based mostly on old school V8s? Cause alof of the new technology is insane. I have seen B18s and SR20s (4 bangers) live on 18-22psi with 9:1 and pump gas. Some of these people get very detailed and dial these little ****ers in. I take the more simple approach, discplacement.

Blown 472
    I really dont have anything to gain by coming on here and saying this stuff. Is your engine knowledge based mostly on old school V8s? Cause alof of the new technology is insane. I have seen B18s and SR20s (4 bangers) live on 18-22psi with 9:1 and pump gas. Some of these people get very detailed and dial these little ****ers in. I take the more simple approach, discplacement.
    Once again you missed the point, it is not a v8 thing it is a "gas" thing, plain and simple it dont work. So do they take the spark plugs out?? as this thing becomes a diesel and detonates and pre ignites.

spectras only
    Well if that's the asking price .how would he be with 50 as the giving price

would take a lowly Hummer in trade :eat:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast