Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Hanson lets see your car.

uclahater
    Ch,
    I'll put my boat against your boat in any catagory you would like
    It is actually almost complete So I'll be lookin for ya on mead :idea:

CrazyHippy
    ok, 1st one to my drive way for pinks...
    Thanks

CrazyHippy
    Hell I'll race you too... 1st on to my driveway for pinks
    Damn now i need a bigger driveway, i have aquired 2 new boats in the last 4 hours
    BJH

Hallz
    Let me get this straight....
    Are you trying to say a stock maxima with no FI will put out 476 hp and 498 ft/lbs of tq?
    There is no way, besides that looks like a turbo or high hp nitrous shot on a stroker (import motor). Also with any decent driver those numbers would get that car lower than a low 13. (well it should anyway). That curve should be good for a High 11 as long as the car is under 3700lbs and can hook.

HM
    Yah, Hanson, lets see your computer while you are at it. My Toshiba will kick your ass!!! :hammerhea

olbiezer
    hanson what the hell are u smoking anyway how about a defenitions page for all your names please. u know the ones ......riceboy? bet thats a good one and cracka boy and whatever else u been calling everyone. i am trying to keep up here......starting to lose the picture u know being half french canidian myself. come on dude fill us in.

Hallz
    Ricer [risse-urr] N.
    [Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt]
    A person who makes unecessary modifications to their economy sedan (mostly import cars from japan hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are
    Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
    Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
    Lots of after-market company stickers they saw on cars in the Fast & Furious
    Cold Air Intake- a tube that feeds cold air to their high performance hamsters.
    Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Toyota Camrys, Corollas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that there are many high performance import cars as well that are designed to go fast that are often mislabeled as "rice". Such cars as supras, skylines, wrx', NSX, Evo IV, etc.. fall into this category. Unfortunately, in today's world cars like this still must be handled on a case-by-case basis.
    The ricer attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles. (example: mexican=mini trucks; african americans=escalades; etc..) These crackers are also known to talk a lot of shit about their cars too. The best place to see a ricer is in his native habitat, any mall parking lot.
    Here are the three main areas you need to visit in order to understand the true art of rice and other car types all the way:
    http://www.craigfr.com/rice/def.html

olbiezer
    thanks dude.........you sound way over quafied to be in bench racing........kinda scarrie! lol :hammer2:

Hallz
    LOL, Thats all you can do if your $h!t is not running.

dmontzsta
    You honestly think a maxima is going to "hang" with the teen? I played w/ spec miatas whilein a 280horse teen on street tires, and could pass the miata anywhere i wanted. The miata looked fast, and was loud however (must be related to a jetboat)
    There is a big difference between a 4-door barge w/ bolt on's that might be fast on the street, and a fighting weight sports car built to be fast on the track.
    As far as Kim's Bronco goes... you better be nice before he goes OJ on your ass.
    If i'm not mistaken, this is a boating website, why dont we compare your flatty to Kimmy's HST.
    1. the HST is 100% more boat than the vintage kidney belt boat
    2. Faster then the Table boat
    3. More luxurious than your flat
    4. Handles better than your flat
    5. Look better than your flat
    6. Built better than your flat
    7. I can keep going, but I think you get my point.
    BJH
    Is this about boats? NO it is about Kim Hanson shit talking cars when he doesnt even have one, so he should STFU since he doesnt have anything to back it up.
    I dont know anything about the HST, but I do know it is ugly and a whacker. I dont know if you know how heavy my flat is, to say it is not built well is an understatment that sucker is built STRONG!
    I would go through all your numbers, but again...THIS IS ABOUT KIM SHIT TALKING CARS WITHOUT EVEN OWNING ONE WORTH A SHIT!
    The boat comparing can go on and on, they are different boats. I dont know how well his boat turns, but I know my turns really sharp, plate down and whip the wheel and the ass end spins right around.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast