Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim Hanson lets see your car.

CrazyHippy
    This oughta be good, we need Jerry to film it.
    Hell i already won
    Damn i'm good
    BJH

HM
    Then stop making it out to be such a great ride cause it ain't. It is a four door econo box nothing more.
    Ditto. You are way too proud of a car that only high school kids get excited about. Dude, it is a Maxima.
    My wife called me out when I wanted to lower our Jaguar ('04 X-type AWD). She asked "Why?" I said to make it handle better and it would look good. She said, it looks good, but if you lower it, it will look stupid. She also wanted to know where I was driving that I needed to improve its handling. LOL...she told me to get a project car that adults would appreciate, not high school kids. My only response was....hey, you married me!!!

Blown 472
    I have two cars.
    Both of them are Nissan Maximas, they are my daily drivers, they both run low 14s. All they have are just the standard bolt ons, with a little boost they will run low 13s RELIABLY. I dont know what they pull in the corners, but I know there are some out there running with miatas, I have vids to prove it. I have one buddy that pulls over 1g on the skidpad, not bad for FWD. Now, they are FAR better than Kims bronco in every way except pulling. If you disagree with that then you have issues. I bet they are just as comfortable as your caddy and would outhandle it. Once the 914 is done (350hp) I know some Maximas that would still handle it. IS300s are nice cars though, but they are the "competition".
    HOLY SHIT, 14'S you must be one proud mutha ****a. 13's if you take the sub woofer and the seats and shit out?? My lincoln runs 14's with full leather, air ride, six way adjustable seats. Imports?? you should stick to cruising the drop fest events with the rest of the wanna be's.

dmontzsta
    HOLY SHIT, 14'S you must be one proud mutha ****a. 13's if you take the sub woofer and the seats and shit out?? My lincoln runs 14's with full leather, air ride, six way adjustable seats. Imports?? you should stick to cruising the drop fest events with the rest of the wanna be's.
    heh.
    Kim already got owned! I never said my cars were the shit, but they do serve a great purpose and I love them. This thread was for Kim to put up or shut up, now he has to shut up cause he doesnt have shit.
    My cars have full leather, fully powered six way adjustable seats too, so it sounds like we are in the same boat, except I dont have air ride.
    I beat most of the cars I run in to in my daily driving, so it makes me happy.

dmontzsta
    Ahhhh, you get beat and change the subject... So your cars are different too, Kim bought one to meet his needs (towing) and you bought one to meet your needs (picking up high school girls).
    Problem solved, now lets get back to the subject at hand, ***boats. oh wait you dont have one, maybe you should STFU
    Damn i'm just full of ideas
    BJH
    How did I get beat?
    DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND! haha. I will do it in caps to hammer the point home into your thick head.
    KIM TALKS ALOT OF SHIT ON MY CARS. BUT, HE DOES NOT HAVE A CAR BETTER SO HE SHOULD STFU!
    Are you trying to have sex with him? cause you sure are fighting his battles.
    My boat is hotter than most on the water and I love it, so you make me STFU.

dmontzsta
    Hell i already won
    Damn i'm good
    BJH
    I would say that haters boat would eat you up, but I dont know all of what you have.

dmontzsta
    Then stop making it out to be such a great ride cause it ain't. It is a four door econo box nothing more.\
    Hey Canuck, READ THE ****ING THREAD!
    I never said it was the shit, but they certainly are alot better than what Kim has.

Roland the Fisherman
    [QUOTE=Hallz]Ricer [risse-urr] N.
    [Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt]
    A person who makes unecessary modifications to their economy sedan (mostly import cars from japan hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are
    Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
    Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
    Lots of after-market company stickers they saw on cars in the Fast & Furious
    Cold Air Intake- a tube that feeds cold air to their high performance hamsters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dude! Who are you and does your mama know your loose?
    It doesn't take an observant person to also notice a tach the size of a hub cap (complete with shift light ofcourse) plastic fire extinguishers bolted to the door piller. Do I even need to mention the array of neon lighting cascading from the wheel wells?

hoolign
    Keep laughing homo, what do you drive?
    http://www.sprintmax.com/albums/albu...as_station.jpg
    Pretty funny?
    Now this is probably funnier...this is what they are capable of, with STOCK trans and STOCK motor.
    http://www.sprintmax.com/albums/album03/hlh_dyno.jpg
    OMG now this is funny Don't let Brown see this...he'll be sporting an NHRA jacket cruisin in his maxima ... Demouseta...how GPF in that car ( Groceries per foot)

hoolign
    Hey Hooli
    I think your rice rocket could take Dmons maxima
    Rice rocket??? It's a Wap rocket!! All I own is GM..oh and a intrepid for the groceries

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast