Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Murder video

BoatPI
    So you know the thread of the drive by shooting was deleted a moment ago. And for good reason. the video is authentic, and taken in Compton, CA. it depicted two fools shooting out of a moving car (olds cutlass) and killing a guy standing on the sidewalk. Looks like perhaps the victim was lighting up a crack pipe, and his inatention cost him his life. And the tape clip IS real, I received a copy about two weeks ago.

Jbb
    It was deleted because the link was no longer active

Biglue
    Excellent detective work Boat PI

Forkin' Crazy
    So you know the thread of the drive by shooting was deleted a moment ago. And for good reason. the video is authentic, and taken in Compton, CA.
    So the "good reason" was "the video is authentic"?

BoatPI
    I don't know about the link loss as I had the link up when I was writing a comment about it being the real thing. The thread would not accept my reply, it was deleted. And why would someone delete a thread becasue the link went south, and a fresh post at that?............
    But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access. It is very graffic and depects a drive by shooting, and when the victim is shot and down the front passenger in the car exits and fires FIVE more shots from his auto into the body. The second shooter, another idiot, fired his auto twice when then he ran out of ammo and his slide locked open. Another brain trust in this world.
    Just not the best thing to post here.
    Whatever the real story is behind the post removel, it really does not matter. But it is an interesting video about three sub-humans killing someone because they have some extra bullets.

Forkin' Crazy
    But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access.......
    Maybe they shouldn't be accessing ***boat.... with the half naked women, profanity, etc.....
    I have viewed scenes just as bad on TV and in documentaries...
    Just not the best thing to post here.
    You must be on the ***boat moderation staff...eh?

BoatPI
    Go to the beach and river and see half naked women, that is fine, but showing a graffic murder is a bit much. I just think we have to draw the line at some point where children can see.

steelcomp
    Shouldn't post here? Not suitable??? In today's world??
    Gimme a break.
    OK...do this. Take a poll of avatars and signature lines here and tell me who you think yo're going to offend. I haven't been on a "board" before I got on Hot Boat, and I gotta tell you, it's pretty amazing, and really sad, what I see as "acceptable". Adults, with children, parents, professionals, mind you, with some of the most immature and many times offensive languages and insinuation that they are promoting and supporting, "touting" if you will, as acceptable behavior and lifestyle through their little personal advertisements, and if you were to point it out to any one of them, I bet they'd defend their "right" to do or say anything they want, and to tell you to mind your own effin' business. (quote, unquote) They obviously think it's cool, or funny or amusing, and don't even get the fact that it's degrading and might be offensive and disgusting to others. The worst part is, that for the majority, it's not offensive or degrading. It's totally acceptable and even encouraged, and sadly represents the mindset of most people today.
    You want to worry about waht's not suitable here? For whom?
    It's nothing more that entertainment to most of today's eyes. Just another "reality" TV show...(now there's a joke)...just another crackhead shooting another crackhead. Too bad there wasn't ten of them.

wsuwrhr
    just another crackhead shooting another crackhead. Too bad there wasn't ten of them.
    As long as dirtbags keep killing dirtbags, I say they should get automatics and free bullets.
    When the cops try and arrest a dirtbag, or kills one, all we end up with is
    another lawsuit.
    Brian

steelcomp
    When the cops try and arrest a dirtbag, or kills one, all we end up with is
    another lawsuit.
    ...and that's because we have these things called...LAWYERS!!!! :devil:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast