Wicky
    As always, hypocrisy runs deep in this forum!!! :rollside:
    I'm with you FC!!

Wicky
    I believe it is called GREEDY lawyers.
    Common sense goes a long way.
    Brian

Jbb
    I don't know about the link loss as I had the link up when I was writing a comment about it being the real thing. The thread would not accept my reply, it was deleted. And why would someone delete a thread becasue the link went south, and a fresh post at that?............
    But in the real world I believe that post is not acceptable in this forum or any place young peeps can access. It is very graffic and depects a drive by shooting, and when the victim is shot and down the front passenger in the car exits and fires FIVE more shots from his auto into the body. The second shooter, another idiot, fired his auto twice when then he ran out of ammo and his slide locked open. Another brain trust in this world.
    Just not the best thing to post here.
    Whatever the real story is behind the post removel, it really does not matter. But it is an interesting video about three sub-humans killing someone because they have some extra bullets.
    That link was sent to me by a board member asking me If I had already posted it .....I hadnt.... and I posted it...I didnt know if it was real....I took it down when I went back to it and the link took you to an inapprioate site for this forum instead of the video...
    As for it being real or not....or being over the line for here...thats subjective...as always ...If someones posts offend you...dont open them...
    As was also said before ...young peeps dont belong here...
    You had it 2 weeks ago.....cause your in the business...? :squiggle:

wsuwrhr
    I understand that everyone is entitled to defense, that they are innocent until proven guilty.
    <rant>
    But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit that your parent's should have taught you.
    Frivilous lawsuits like that just piss me off.
    Hot coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
    If you are stupid, you may kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
    I could go on and on.....
    Criminals, in a STOLEN car, driving around dangerously, possibly causing harm to innocent people, DESERVE to get their head thumped with a flashlight, even if it is more than a few times IMHO.
    If they were so worried about what was going to happen to them, maybe they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
    </rant>
    Brian

Biglue
    I understand that everyone is entitled to defense, that they are innocent until proven guilty.
    <rant>
    But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit what your parent's should have taught you.
    How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
    If you are stupid, you may will kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
    Criminals, in a STOLEN car, driving around dangerously, possibly causing harm to innocent people, DESERVE to get their head thumped with a flashlight, even if it is more than a few times IMHO.
    If they were so worried about what was going to happen to them, maybe they wouldn't have done it in the first place.
    </rant>
    Brian
    Excellent view Brian but one point I think is missing in your and my view is the perps ussually can't or don't see beyond their moment. Another is that some don't actually care. I agree 100% with you about the flashlight beatings. So f'n what. If you do not want to be confronted by police to any level stay on their side of the law. Plain and simple. just my .02

termiteguy
    <rant>
    But what I can't understand is how could a lawyers' conscience ALLOW them to pursue a case such as teak surfing for instance? It isn't the manufacture's responsibility to tell you shit what your parent's should have taught you.
    How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous.
    If you are stupid, you may will kill yourself off if you don't learn on your own, hopefully before you have a chance to reproduce more stupid people.
    </rant>
    Brian
    i agree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biglue
    It's part of our great system. Defending yourself against the leo, is called resisting arrest not defense. The perps have a hard time differing the 2.

steelcomp
    How coffee in your lap? COME ON!!!! I am not a coffee drinker, but when I see the warnings on the cups that "Contents are Hot". It just makes me laugh. How much do we as a society spend on keeping STUPID people from hurting themselves. The costs must be outrageous
    I agree with your view point completely, but will take it a step further. We're not spending tons of money trying to keep stupid people from hurting themselves. That has always happened, and will continue to happen 'till the end of time. What has changed, is that there are ambulance chasing, scum sucking, low life lawyers who have learned that they can cash in on such stupidity, and that's where the outrageous costs have gotten out of control.
    It's this liberalized mentality of non-accountability we've come to in this country, where it's always "someone else's fault", and no one is required anymore, to be acountable for their own actions...especially when you have some prick...or pussy...lawyer (that's an insult to both anatomies, BTW) that steps up and says, "I can get you a lot of money for that!!"...really thinking, "boy can I get a lot of money for that!!". The only way to protect ourselves from that is in our own way, claim "no liability", beating the lawyers to the punch. That, and all those warnings cost tons of money to us all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast