Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Murder video

Kindsvater Flat
    Someone pm me the link.

BoatPI
    !. I was not trying to suggest that this guy needed to die. I was mearly was pointing out the lack of respect for human life.
    2. The video is real. And I guess we can agree to disagree about posting it here. But that is HB's decision, it is their private site. And as for me describing it is not like viewing it. News at 11 describes crimes everyday, but edits the videos as HB does on occassion. And that is why we have movie ratings. Hey I am not a way out there rightwinger preaching type, or lost in Scotty's transporter, but just trying to look at this objectively. I would not want my young children to view it.
    3. My editorial about sub humans describes the mindset of the two shooters. So let's say for arguments sake a guy is smoking crack on the sidewalk. Does that by itself amount to an instant death penality? I think not.
    If that guy who was shot (10 times perhaps) was smoking crack, then the LEo's will deal with that, as I am sure they will when they identify the two that killed him for something in California will get your probation the first time in court (personal use of cocaine).

Kindsvater Flat
    Where's the friggen video??????

Boozer
    If anyone wants a working link to this video PM me and I'll get it to you.

CB1
    Boat P.I. have you ever investigated a Murder, my buddy works 77th and says this stuff happens all the time...

Jbb
    Boat P.I. have you ever investigated a Murder, my buddy works 77th and says this stuff happens all the time...
    I heard he makes his closest friends call him......Sherlock.....

Biglue
    Kinda reminds me of all the crap going on about our treatment of the terrorist prisoners and their "Holy Book".
    Their holy book???? I'm sorry but those beliefs in that holy book is what brought down the twin towers. I'm not trying to generalize Muslims, not my intention, but ffff those in Guantanamo. If they want the respect that every religion gets here they should carry themselves accordingly. So they were taunted by our boys in uniform a little, so what. FFFF their feelings and civil rights. Ask the f's at newsweek (becoming a f'n tabloid latley) if the wives of all the FDNY who died what they think of their rights. It's a prison for Christ sakes. It's not an everyday prison for knuckleheads its a POW prison holding assoles that caused the darkest day for us in quite a few decades. They are lucky we feed them. Yet we allow them to pray to Mecca everyday. personally I think that is a slap inthe face. But I guess someone has to set an example for the world. May as well be the good guys.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234