Thread: whats the scoop on...

Excessive Force
    ...Genesis boats? quality, customer service, hull, etc etc. thought i heard some neg about the owner a while back.

SHOTKALLIN
    I've been by the new place in riverside. Talked to Rudy. owner? Related to Martin Casilas of Orion custom boats. Rudy said they lay up hulls for Dana, Cougar, and a BUNCH of other companies. ( I would list but don't want to mis quote) Is there any negative about Genesis? I would like to hear before I buy.

Mrs.HLB
    We bought a 2004 Genesis 236 back in Aug of 2003. We love the boat!! The customer service was the best we have experienced. And that is what sold us to buy from them other than a great looking boat. Never any problems, can call anytime for questions etc.. Let me tell you we looked at a lot of boat dealers and some don't give you the time of day. Rudy, Joel and everyone there are awesome. When we upgrade to a bigger boat that will be the first place we look at. Check them out, they are worth it. If you have any questions let me know.
    Thanks,
    Mrs.HLB
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...14Boat_pic.jpg

M&M247
    I bought a 247 six months ago and they have all been great. I have worked for a couple other manufactures in the past and I say Genesis has their customer service at a higher level. I think they are worth looking at.

Excessive Force
    Unfortunately customer service REALLY begins after your purchase. Thats when you see those true colors come out. Plus i had heard some controversial stories about the owner regarding ultra boats(?). Any dealer is prob willing to do anything for you to buy.

Mrs.HLB1
    Unfortunately customer service REALLY begins after your purchase. Thats when you see those true colors come out. Plus i had heard some controversial stories about the owner regarding ultra boats(?). Any dealer is prob willing to do anything for you to buy.
    We have had the boat now for 2 years and NEVER had any issues with anyone there. They are one of the best when it comes to service. We also love the boat.
    Mrs.HLB

DECKKAT
    Indobos where you at?
    Ask him.