Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *spam* 90+ Mph

*BN*
    Hate to sell it, but using 1-2 times a year is just not enough. Doesn't need to sit another 17 years like when my dad didn't have the time either. Total time on the hour meter is 315 hours since day one, and 35 since last rebuild on motor / pump.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4552344309

jpeaston
    let me know if it doesn't go on ebay, i could be intersted.

*BN*
    Its going to go, there is somebody that has called and said he will be hitting the reserve. Also as a seller I can see how many lookie loos that have the item marked as "watching". As of now there are 102 peeps that have it marked. My guess is, maybe 5 or so might be serious though.
    My number is on the auction feel free to call.

jpeaston
    how'd you do?

*BN*
    It got to 6900.00 (not sold under reserve) but the guy that said he would it the reserve called 2 minutes after it closed to try to make a deal.
    First time I ever tried to sell anything of value on ebay, kind of wierd experience.

jpeaston
    when you get a chance would you give me a call?
    jp
    559-360-8183

An Ebayer that lied? Tried to make a trade? Wanted to know the friggin tongue weight? SHOCKING!!!!!!

*BN*
    Damn, should of talked to you before listing, you know the drill.
    How about this one.........."If I put up the reserve amount and win the bid and drive out there from North Carolina are you willing to compensate me 1/2 (800.00) the expenses?"
    Now what is that all about?

LVjetboy
    Hey Brian, nice jet. Sad to see you sell. You'd think with all the money people bleed just to make their jets go 80....a turn key 90 would be an easy sell.
    jer

*BN*
    Well after being involved in the "sarcasm" thread I'm kind of glad it didn't sell. That thread just made me remember all the reasons I should keep it.
    I will sell it but at the price turn key 90 is, not lower.
    You see same era boats go for 5-6K with boat anchors for motors and have been run like a jet ski.
    With the care mine has seen, the motor, the jet, the bottom and all the test tune to get it dialed would cost a hell of lot more than the 5K extra I was asking for compared to the abused deals.
    After watching ebay for the last few weeks boats in my category I guess need to be seen and touched to be appreciated. Boat Trader seems to have higher values, maybe because most sell out of the local editions.
    I will ponder Boat Trader, but in the meantime I will enjoy all the memories that surfaced over the last 10 days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast