external balance flywheel Merc in xcellent shape no problems with ring gear or anything else bead blasted and ready for paint
2 external balance harmonic balancers both in excellent shape with no rubber squishing out and keyways and seal surfaces great shape
049 heads dyno time fresh redone stock valves best offer over 300
1 set of factory gm aluminum valve covers with ribs. a few nics in the aluminum but in over all decent shape if you would want to polish them. best offer
1 merc quadrajet manifold low rise cast steele in decent shape it appears to be fresh water only. Oval port. best offer over $10
one serpentine belt lower pulley for BBC off of a vortech 7.4 1998 motor best offer....
one crank sensor pickup for a vortech 7.4 that fits in front of the lower timitng chain behind the timing cover. best offer....
one set of stock vortech 7.4 pistons and rods....... thumb rods. we robed one out of my pile for a friends truck. they are not resized but the bearings were in decent shape so i would say it would not take much to refit them. like i said only 7..........
Merc 9 qu pan blasted and ready to go ,gen 5 one piece main. it was glass beaded and now has ever so slight orange marks growing on it from condensation. see pic make an offer I was going to oil it but that would make paintng it more difficult. a little scotch brite and it shouldbe ready to go
Just cleaning out the junk
pics upon request
mark_lmk@yahoo.com