Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One way valve for Bilge outlet?

BK
    A Rule 500 would not open a -16 swing check valve when I tried it. I'd very lightly blow in it and it'd open right up. Put it back in the boat and no worky worky. Take it out and lil rule would pump just fine.
    If BN's deal works I'll get one too.
    A swing check would definatley be the only thing that would work, its got the lowest oppening pressure as apposed to spring type check valves. Ive had good luck with Kitz valves, the ones im using have a .05 oppening pressure and have worked real well.

Heatseeker
    I used a PVC inline check valve with success on my last boat. My outlet on the current skiff is above the water line, so I didn't use it this time. I'll see if I can dig it up and post the specs.

Prime 8780
    You could use a swing check valve that uses no spring that was stated in the post above, or you could switch pumps and use a water puppy I know Rexone could help you out with that.
    Good luck
    Mike@ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com

FlatStupid
    You could use a swing check valve that uses no spring that was stated in the post above, or you could switch pumps and use a water puppy I know Rexone could help you out with that.
    Good luck
    Mike@ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com Or you could build a Sanger flattie and double B would have to start paintin! :wink: How is it Mikey?

Prime 8780
    Hello Craig,
    It's good the fiberglass guy just came by about 6:30 tonight to see what needs to be handled. He told us that he will schedule it for sometime next week. How's the engine coming? I will be calling you soon to go over some details.
    Talk to you soon
    Mike @ Prime Marine
    www.primemarineusa.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12