Thread: Project Boat ......SF Area

Old Guy
    This is kind of an unusual request, but we thought it was worth a try. There are many more quality low profile jet boats in California than there are here in Michigan. A friend is making a trip to Calif. to pick up a car. The car has a good hitch and is capable of pulling a small (18' to 21') boat back to Mich.
    He's looking for a jet or vee drive with trailer. Probably without motor. Most concern is good hull design. A runner bottom or hydro would be great. The guy is capable of doing any kind of repair or rigging that would be necessary.
    Like most of us, he has a lot of desire and not a lot of money.
    Thanks for your help.

Monkey Bung
    This is kind of an unusual request, but we thought it was worth a try. There are many more quality low profile jet boats in California than there are here in Michigan. A friend is making a trip to Calif. to pick up a car. The car has a good hitch and is capable of pulling a small (18' to 21') boat back to Mich.
    He's looking for a jet or vee drive with trailer. Probably without motor. Most concern is good hull design. A runner bottom or hydro would be great. The guy is capable of doing any kind of repair or rigging that would be necessary.
    Like most of us, he has a lot of desire and not a lot of money.
    Thanks for your help.
    Have him get a hold of SUICYCOLE on the boards here he has a 77 Cole that he will let go for about 1500 to 2000.

Have him get a hold of SUICYCOLE on the boards here he has a 77 Cole that he will let go for about 1500 to 2000.
    YEAH......Right!!!

Monkey Bung

Old Guy
    Thanks a lot for the response guys. I'll pass everything along to my friend.

LakesOnly
    ...maybe ry this:
    http://www.traderonline.com/
    Click on "Boat Trader" and do a search...use a bay area zip code (maybe 94101) and max distance from that zip code...
    Good luck,
    LO

donzi22
    I have a bisemeyer carribean project on a trailer here in utah (on your way) asking $1200 will post pictures soon or email me rwbakk@netzero.com and I,ll send some photos and more info